North Korea's Reckless Nuclear Test

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
“The Democratic People's Republic of Korea successfully conducted one more underground nuclear test on May 25 as part of measures to bolster its nuclear deterrent for self-defense" the North's official Korean Central News Agency was quoted as saying.

North Korea warned on April 29 that it would conduct the second test, following its first in October 2006, in protest against the U.N. Security Council's rebuke for its April rocket launch.

Ignoring the sanctions made by the United Nations, North Korea has conducted a ballistic missile test and now this time they are threatening the Korean peninsula as well as the entire world with a nuclear arms test.

From this nuclear test, North Korea has isolated itself even more from the global society which would only result in harsher sanctions and worsened economical state. The blowback would eventually effect the citizens of North Korea.

Kim Jong-il's aggressive nuclear actions would only suffer the poor people of North Korea. Jong-il, you are truly an unforgivable axis of evil.

And what do you expect week kneed pacifist Liberals to do about it? The last Democrat in Office GAVE them the time to do exactly what they are doing and the fuel to do it with. You expect THIS one to do anything different?

When draft dodgers Cheney/Bush attacked the one nation without nuclear weapons in their axis of evil unprovoked, they set the stage, fear me and I will do as I please. Chickenhawks never change and when men have never served the nation nor are smart enough to educate themselves on the issue of war, the results are tragic. Many today morn the tragic decisions of the two chickenhawk draft dodgers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/world/middleeast/24terror.html

I suppose, since this is their second such "test" since 2006.... That they will no longer be claiming their nuclear program is for electric production only... And goobs the world over will no longer be believing that?

They belied that claim with their 2006 test, and yet were somehow allowed to continue claiming their nuke program was for "peaceful nuclear power" and actually had some "allies" in the UN believing it. Will it happen again?

Obama will huff and puff, Hillary will huff and puff, the U.N. will huff and puff. It takes a Bush to blow the house down.

Unless China stops them, N. Korea will develop a nuclear arsenal.

Israel will stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon. And they will tell Obama where to put his huffing and puffing.

that sound you hear is japan, ramping up its military industrial complex, for the first time since WWII
that ICBM test last month, combined with this test, is justification for continued development of the star wars defense shield
and what is it china, japan and south korea propose to do ... its time we quit being the world's nanny

that sound you hear is japan, ramping up its military industrial complex, for the first time since WWII
that ICBM test last month, combined with this test, is justification for continued development of the star wars defense shield
and what is it china, japan and south korea propose to do ... its time we quit being the world's nanny

I would agree with that. As much as many Americans worry that China will become a true adversary, we need to work at building a strong alliance with China. It truly would be in our best interest. And China needs to step up and begin putting some real pressure on N. Korea. I would almost welcome China going into N. Korea to make a regime change there, although I think that would scare a lot of people.

Well the UN is meeting at 4:30 pm, to write a letter of condemnation. That will show them!

LOL....:eusa_pray:

Don't you remember last month, Sec. of state Clinton saying give us time, there will be a strong reaction to this ballistic missile test?
What happened, nothing....

I guess N. Korea is going to have to launch a nuclear missile at Washington DC before this administration does anything to Kim Jong.

And what do you expect week kneed pacifist Liberals to do about it? The last Democrat in Office GAVE them the time to do exactly what they are doing and the fuel to do it with. You expect THIS one to do anything different?
Yes I do. Obama campaigned on the premise that he would solve world problems "Diplomatically" rather than "Unilaterally". He'll send our Secretary of State, the Honorable Hillary Clinton who has the experience of being a Co-President, a Senator and now a Cabinet member in the Historic Obama administration to N. Korea and resolve this serious situation.
Besides, who can resist Mrs. Clintons' intelligence, beauty and charm?

I just threw up a little.

N. Korea has been at this for quite some time and so far, nothing has detered them. Not even calling them evil seemed to work. Maybe if Obama calls them evil a little more forcefully something will happen.

The administration will blame it on Bush, say it's Americas fault, then want to get together for tea and biscuits to discuss it.

and they would be - in part - correct to do so

you don't believe north korea created its rocket and nuclear technology only since january 20 do you?

but clinton and bush 1 also winked at the NK nuclear development, thinking china would take care of things

I believe China and N Korea are in this together. China is keeping N Korea alive and fed. China can make N Korea do anything it wants. The U.S. is buying all China's junk and tainted food. We could stop trade with China and bring them to their knees. But China will be asked to help and they will say "make me an offer I can't refuse". Once China is paid off they will pay off N Korea. Maybe even come up with a new leader. Obama will look like he did it all.

Obama is talking tough today but last month he was all over the world apologizing for the U.S. and saying let's talk to everyone. Being so wishy washy will require him to pay everyone off under the table so he looks like a forceful leader.

I believe China and N Korea are in this together. China is keeping N Korea alive and fed. China can make N Korea do anything it wants. The U.S. is buying all China's junk and tainted food. We could stop trade with China and bring them to their knees. But China will be asked to help and they will say "make me an offer I can't refuse". Once China is paid off they will pay off N Korea. Maybe even come up with a new leader. Obama will look like he did it all.

Obama is talking tough today but last month he was all over the world apologizing for the U.S. and saying let's talk to everyone. Being so wishy washy will require him to pay everyone off under the table so he looks like a forceful leader.

Excatly, History has shown us that China and N. Korea are in cahoots.

Buying security is an old tradition for the US. Nothing new under the sun.

Forum List

Back