North Korean Missiles Reaching USA

Thanks to the left...

NORTH KOREAN MISSILES REACHING USA
Guess who got us here?
July 5, 2017

Matthew Vadum
nbv.jpg

How did we get to this dangerous juncture in world affairs?

Blame the Left. After all, it’s not rocket science.

While left-wingers in Washington were busy reaching out to Islamofascists and projecting American weakness on the international scene over the eight long years of Barack Obama’s presidency, Kim Jong-il and his heir Kim Jong-un were busy transforming their Stalinist hellhole of a country into a nuclear power. They were aided not just by the permissive Obama administration, which did more or less nothing to curb Pyongyang’s nuclear ambitions, but also years earlier by the enabling Clinton administration.

In 1994 Bill Clinton unveiled an agreement between the U.S. and North Korea that he claimed would achieve "an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula." Under the deal, North Korea "agreed to freeze its existing nuclear program and to accept international inspection of all existing facilities," Clinton said at the time. The pact "is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world."

But Americans are finally being disabused of left-wing arms control fantasies, and fortunately, after eight years of dithering and appeasement, we now have a president who actually wants to defend the country from external threats.

Oh go fuck yourself & your stupid posts blaming Democrats. If you had a fucking brain you would know NK got its nuke under your buddy W.

When you say Obama did nothing, you lie.

Trump drew a red line & NK crossed it. What did Trump do? Cry to China.

Every country ion the world knows Trump is a bluffer. Ask NK. Ask Mexico. Ask Canada.

The really dtupid thing is this. NK dores not have to send a nuke to hit the US.

They could set one off a couple hundred miles off their shore & the radiation would reach the US.

Go North Korea. You got them 'merikans all scared and shaking in their pants.

While I think the fear is overblown, I don't know why you'd be cheering on North Korea. They are a totalitarian regime which abuses and oppresses their people. Is that the kind of government you admire while sitting behind all of your modern technology in your safe, first world town?

He is Canadian. They are neither safe, not first world!

Go North Korea. You got them 'merikans all scared and shaking in their pants.

While I think the fear is overblown, I don't know why you'd be cheering on North Korea. They are a totalitarian regime which abuses and oppresses their people. Is that the kind of government you admire while sitting behind all of your modern technology in your safe, first world town?
Yes the fear is overblown. Americans were getting excited when Pakistan got Nuclear Weapons. Now they are never mentioned. I also don't believe in hypocrites. America or any other country that has nuclear capabilities have no right to tell other countries they cannot. If the US got rid of ALL their Nuclear weapons then they would have a leg to stand on.

These leftist would cheer if NK manage to hit an Alaskan city like Wasilla?

I have been to that border. Worked a few miles south below that dividing river. Millions live all the way from Seoul (25 miles?) up to that border. Thousands of big factories and Hi-tech sites up there, New Incheon Airport is close. You can see all the hills across with naked eye, claimed to be stocked with hidden Artillery. You can see NK Soliders looking back at you through using those viewer Binoculars..

Does 50 year old artillery still work? Is this just a bluff?
If they have working stuff, I don't see how you could stop all of it?

It is so crowded (25mil?) persons live up around Seoul. The Freeways (lol) are like LA. It is 45 minutes to go 20 miles. Same as here. In a panic war situation it would look like East LA in a few hours.

They have Collapsible Bridges over the "freeway" at most exits up towards the NK border. To blow down and block the roads. South Koreans are some of the hardest working, smartest people on the planet. I would not want to test them.

Last edited:
Thanks to the left...

Guess who got us here?
July 5, 2017

Matthew Vadum
nbv.jpg

While left-wingers in Washington were busy reaching out to Islamofascists and projecting American weakness on the international scene over the eight long years of Barack Obama’s presidency, Kim Jong-il and his heir Kim Jong-un were busy transforming their Stalinist hellhole of a country into a nuclear power. They were aided not just by the permissive Obama administration, which did more or less nothing to curb Pyongyang’s nuclear ambitions, but also years earlier by the enabling Clinton administration.

In 1994 Bill Clinton unveiled an agreement between the U.S. and North Korea that he claimed would achieve "an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula." Under the deal, North Korea "agreed to freeze its existing nuclear program and to accept international inspection of all existing facilities," Clinton said at the time. The pact "is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world."

But Americans are finally being disabused of left-wing arms control fantasies, and fortunately, after eight years of dithering and appeasement, we now have a president who actually wants to defend the country from external threats.

Oh go fuck yourself & your stupid posts blaming Democrats. If you had a fucking brain you would know NK got its nuke under your buddy W.

Every country ion the world knows Trump is a bluffer. Ask NK. Ask Mexico. Ask Canada.
STFU you RealAssHole it was billy clintons fault as for the rest of your comment just a lot of left-wing swill...
bill&mon.jpg

...:fu:

I have been to that border. Worked a few miles south below that dividing river. Millions live all the way from Seoul (25 miles?) up to that border. Thousands of big factories and Hi-tech sites up there, New Incheon Airport is close. You can see all the hills across with naked eye, claimed to be stocked with hidden Artillery. You can see NK Soliders looking back at you through using those viewer Binoculars..

It is so crowded (25mil?) persons live up around Seoul. The Freeways (lol) are like LA. It is 45 minutes to go 20 miles. Same as here. In a panic war situation it would look like East LA in a few hours.

They have Collapsible Bridges over the "freeway" at most exits up towards the NK border. To blow down and block the roads. South Koreans are some of the hardest working, smartest people on the planet. I would not want to test them.
NK clowns might hit seattle, portland or san francisco by accident bet the leftist won't cheer then...

NK clowns might hit seattle, portland or san francisco by accident bet the leftist won't cheer then...

we have missile defense that can shoot out of the sky. I'd support nuking the bastards if they attempted it.

we have missile defense that can shoot out of the sky. I'd support nuking the bastards if they attempted it.
Pussy, I'll save this post in case Trump nukes them and you go off on him like the left has been trained to do and I'll be able to shove it up yo ass...

Actually the news has already said it is very possible for them to hit the US. That last test was straight up....but if they angled it for trajectory it could very well hit the coast

Thanks to the left...

Guess who got us here?
July 5, 2017

Matthew Vadum
nbv.jpg

STFU you RealAssHole it was billy clintons fault as for the rest of your comment just a lot of left-wing swill...
bill&mon.jpg

...:fu:

"
Clinton successfully negotiated the Agreed Framework of 1994, which resulted in the closure of North Korea’s Yongbyon nuclear power plant in exchange for oil deliveries, a phasing-out of economic sanctions, and help with the construction of a light water reactor for energy production. Both parties complied with their treaty obligations until 1996.

Congress then began delaying funds for the oil shipments and light water reactors and failed to reduce economic sanctions as promised. As a result, North Korea reactivated the Yongbyon facility in 1998 and the Agreed Framework officially broke down in 2003."

A few notes since I seriously doubt a dumbass like you can read very well.

NK started their nuclear ambitions when Clinton was President.

Clinton cut a deal where they stopped in exchange for aid like oil & food.

The US Congress started slowing these shipments in 1996. This was Republican Congress.

Bush became President & refused to deal with NK & play their game where they threaten nucear weapon development that they would stop if it can get aid. Bush didn't play & NK got its nuke.

To blame Democrats is quite humerous.

I mean, at this point, the rest of the world has surely learned that the way to stop Trump is to call his bluffs, right?

Sorry, you have the wrong president there. It was Obama's "line in the sand" that was ignored with no consequences..
Syria gave up its chemical weapons through an agreement between US, Russia, & Syria.

Better than calling up Vlad, telling him we will attack a base, & then fire a gazillion missiles onto an abandoned airfield.

Politics simple 101, it's all the left's fault.

/--- True. Most of our problems arose from liberal policies. Example fast food is turning to the kiosk and robots thanks to the lib policy of higher minimum wage or as they like to call it Living Wage. Now there are fewer entry level jobs for teens who need experience and some walking around money.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I mean, at this point, the rest of the world has surely learned that the way to stop Trump is to call his bluffs, right?

Sorry, you have the wrong president there. It was Obama's "line in the sand" that was ignored with no consequences..
Syria gave up its chemical weapons through an agreement between US, Russia, & Syria.

Better than calling up Vlad, telling him we will attack a base, & then fire a gazillion missiles onto an abandoned airfield.

Thanks for the laughs. Now it's off to the the IGNORED room...

All of this "speculation" about whether NK currently has the capability of hitting a U.S. city is beside the point. There is no doubt that, unless they are stopped, they will have that capability to blackmail the U.S. (and scare our libtards into submission).

/--- True. Most of our problems arose from liberal policies. Example fast food is turning to the kiosk and robots thanks to the lib policy of higher minimum wage or as they like to call it Living Wage. Now there are fewer entry level jobs for teens who need experience and some walking around money.

So, fast food is a liberal policy? Er... what? How do you figure that one out?

Fast food is a result of capitalism. A place like McDonalds has grown due to advertising on a massive scale, cheap quality, mass production. Capitalism. It's not even a right wing policy, it's not really a policy at all. It's the result of private companies.

Then you're saying that mechanization of industry is a liberal policy too. No, again, it's not a policy, it's all about making as much money while spending as little as possible, capitalization.

As for all problems coming from the minimum wage, er... no, I don't think so. People still get jobs, those that don't get jobs almost certainly aren't getting jobs for other reasons, it's not about minimum wage at all.

So, fast food is a liberal policy? Er... what? How do you figure that one out?

Fast food is a result of capitalism. A place like McDonalds has grown due to advertising on a massive scale, cheap quality, mass production. Capitalism. It's not even a right wing policy, it's not really a policy at all. It's the result of private companies.

Then you're saying that mechanization of industry is a liberal policy too. No, again, it's not a policy, it's all about making as much money while spending as little as possible, capitalization.

As for all problems coming from the minimum wage, er... no, I don't think so. People still get jobs, those that don't get jobs almost certainly aren't getting jobs for other reasons, it's not about minimum wage at all.
/---- You asked "So, fast food is a liberal policy? Er... what? How do you figure that one out? " How can you walk and chew gum at the same time. I never said fast food is a liberal policy you dimwit. I said MINIMUM WAGE is a liberal policy and it hurts workers by costing them jobs. Are you a drooling simpleton or just playing stupid to get attention? Geeeeze.

On post #32 :blahblah:

In Trump’s Syria Strike, Echoes of Bill Clinton
There are obvious geopolitical differences surrounding the two retaliatory strikes — hitting a military target in the midst of a complex civil war is very different from bombing facilities suspected of having links to a relatively small terror group — but in their planning and execution, the the operations bear striking similarities.

In Trump’s Syria Strike, Echoes of Bill Clinton
:beer:

Forum List

Back