North Korea joins Obama Bloomberg and Clinton...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...in condemning the 2nd Amendment.

N.Korea slams Second Amendment as ‘corrupted American way’ | NK News - North Korea News

“The U.S. law that allows citizens to keep and bear arms shows the corrupted American way of protection of human rights.”
Ro also explained that the national law should ensure and respect people’s human rights but the U.S. right to keep and bear arms is hampering the process of ensuring the safety of people to live, resulting in gun crimes every day.​

Edit: 12/17/15 @ 2128 - Link fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
And the link to O'bama and/or Clinton condemning the Second Amendment is.............. where?

Actually the link in the OP itself doesn't work either... which makes it, shall we say, curious that Obiwan put a "thanks" on it....

And the link to O'bama and/or Clinton condemning the Second Amendment is.............. where?

Actually the link in the OP itself doesn't work either... which makes it, shall we say, curious that Obiwan put a "thanks" on it....
I'm kind of curious as to why someone with a lower IQ than a mouse I killed a couple of days ago can post to a message board...

"Idiots R Us" must be doing a really great job on giving you that Liberal Education!!!

Yeah....of course.

If the people of N Korea were ARMED...they never would've been subjected to a government like that. But they arent.

And that's why the left hates guns.

Guns are an obstacle to totalitarian government.

Do you believe Obama Bloomberg and Clinton believe that "the right right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?

That's what the Second Amendment says. Not the rights of the Militia...not the right to keep and bear the arms the government approves of. Not the right to bear muskets. Not the right of government approved people.

N.Korea slams Second Amendment as ‘corrupted American way’

“The U.S. law that allows citizens to keep and bear arms shows the corrupted American way of protection of human rights.”
Ro also explained that the national law should ensure and respect people’s human rights but the U.S. right to keep and bear arms is hampering the process of ensuring the safety of people to live, resulting in gun crimes every day.​

I'm kind of curious as to why someone with a lower IQ than a mouse I killed a couple of days ago can post to a message board...

"Idiots R Us" must be doing a really great job on giving you that Liberal Education!!!

Don't be quite so hard on yourself -- clicking "thanks" on a post with no link isn't actually "posting".

Do you believe Obama Bloomberg and Clinton believe that "the right right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?

That's what the Second Amendment days. Not the rights of the Militia...not the right to keep and bear the arms the government approves of. Not the right to bear muskets.

Oopsie -- I left out Bloomberg.

OK, revised question: Link to O'bama and/or Clinton and/or Bloomberg condemning the Second Amendment is ..................... where?

That's what the Second Amendment says. Not the rights of the Militia...not the right to keep and bear the arms the government approves of. Not the right to bear muskets. Not the right of government approved people.

Is there something confusing about the word "link" or what?

To "condemn" is an action. Actions get recorded. Surely you must have some sort of evidence? Quote? Link? Anything?

lawchange.jpg

Don't be quite so hard on yourself -- clicking "thanks" on a post with no link isn't actually "posting".

How about if you quit playing with your Google and actually USE it???

I found a link, but I was beat to the punch in posting it...

So once again, Pogo lives up to his motto...

MockIt_17122015202932.jpg

Progressive hate all human life, the Second Amendment is the last thing in their way from bringing a true Progressive Paradise to America

Incredible -- there are still morons on this site unaware that the burden of proof is on the asserter... and that would be the OP.

Why in the wide world of blue fuck would I -- or anyone -- be providing a link for the OP?

SMFH

Incredible -- there are still morons on this site unaware that the burden of proof is on the asserter... and that would be the OP.

Why in the wide world of blue fuck would I -- or anyone -- be providing a link for the OP?

SMFH
You don't research it because you're a dumbass...

That probably explains why you post meaningless bullshit instead of a meaningful rebuttal to posts, too...

SMFH

That probably explains why you post meaningless bullshit instead of a meaningful rebuttal to posts, too...

It ISN'T EVEN MY ASSERTION TO RESEARCH, you intellectually bankrupt cretin.

SMFH

Of course you never research anything...

That explains why you're one of the biggest dumdasses on USMB...

SMFH

Of course you never research anything...

That explains why you're one of the biggest dumdasses on USMB...

I don't need to research somebody else's point, no. Nobody needs to do that except the asserter.

Actually he still owes me one. He appears to have run away.

Again, I asked you on what basis I should need to back up somebody else's assertion. You ran away too.
If I start a thread alleging "Venutians are invading the Earth" -- but I have no link to back it up ------ is it somehow your job to go find one?

Fucking moron.

Forum List

Back