North Korea in need of human crap

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
America should really make a deal to help our friends in the Far East.

Americans love to crap, and produce more feces per capita than any other nation in the world. Even among our dead, we are producing massive amounts of poop. According to the renown Dr. Pinkus, the late John Wayne had more than 40 pounds of poop in his system when he passed on.

North Koreans ordered to produce impossible amount of human manure every day to help save agriculture: report
Let's take up a collection for them...!!

Americans love to crap, and produce more feces per capita than any other nation in the world. Even among our dead, we are producing massive amounts of poop. According to the renown Dr. Pinkus, the late John Wayne had more than 40 pounds of poop in his system when he passed on.

North Koreans ordered to produce impossible amount of human manure every day to help save agriculture: report

I was thinking that the city of San Francisco is right on the Pacific Ocean that we share with our friends in North Korea and its streets produce massive amounts of shit. The streets of the California are paved in Shit.

I was thinking that the city of San Francisco is right on the Pacific Ocean that we share with our friends in North Korea and its streets produce massive amounts of shit. The streets of the California are paved in Shit.
Only because they ran out of gold to pave with.

Conservitards to the rescue!!!!

But seriously, human feces makes terrible fertilizer.

Maybe it depends on what you're growing? A lot of rice is grown in Korea.

Not when it's processed properly Water/Sewer in Miami processes a powder we used at a palm tree farm. Good Shit ! No odor, lasts a couple months.

I just know my grass grows greener over my septic tank.

Not when it's processed properly Water/Sewer in Miami processes a powder we used at a palm tree farm. Good Shit ! No odor, lasts a couple months.
That's what I've been told. It requires extensive processing to remove pathogens and add nitrates. Not a cost effective operation.

That's what I've been told. It requires extensive processing to remove pathogens and add nitrates. Not a cost effective operation.
Which is why they charge a sewer fee for every gallon of water used, even if you have a septic tank !

Which is why they charge a sewer fee for every gallon of water used, even if you have a septic tank !
Not me they don't. I've got a septic tank and a well.

Forum List

Back