Normal again?

OK, that's all well and good. But don't you have any cool stories to tell about him?

What was with that beard? Didn't anyone shave back then? And what was he mad about?

I suppose if I had to live in Russia back then, I'd be pretty pissed off too. They didn't have any light bulbs or radios
All of Europe was as impoverished and slavish as Russia. But after the Spring of Nations, everything revived. In Russia at that time it was not so bad. Science developed there. For example, Mendeleev and Sechenov are world names.
As soon as the country gets rid of the power of German pimps, it begins to prosper.

For 7 thousand years before the bare-assed Germans appeared in history, there were chariots, metal and runic writing in Siberia. What do you know about the Altai Afanasiev culture, the cradle of technical civilizations?

All of Europe was as impoverished and slavish as Russia. But after the Spring of Nations, everything revived. In Russia at that time it was not so bad. Science developed there. For example, Mendeleev and Sechenov are world names.
As soon as the country gets rid of the power of German pimps, it begins to prosper.

For 7 thousand years before the bare-assed Germans appeared in history, there were chariots, metal and runic writing in Siberia. What do you know about the Altai Afanasiev culture, the cradle of technical civilizations?

Hmmm. It sounds like ya'll wuz Kangs.

Forum List

Back