Nordstrom's $425 Fake Mud Pants Look Like You Crawled Thru A Sewer

ordstrom-now-selling-425-mud-coated-jeans-for-people-who-want-to-pretend-they-have-a-dirty-job.png

What a perfect idea for the spoiled rich Snowfake that wants to make a statement of solidarity with the unwashed masses.

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job

"Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that’s seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you’re not afraid to get down and dirty."
More like pretend to get down and dirty.....

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job -
Hey, I like, I like the Ivanka line.......pants for conservatives who helped Trump drain the swamp.....only instead of fake mud, its bullshit.

ordstrom-now-selling-425-mud-coated-jeans-for-people-who-want-to-pretend-they-have-a-dirty-job.png

What a perfect idea for the spoiled rich Snowfake that wants to make a statement of solidarity with the unwashed masses.

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job

"Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that’s seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you’re not afraid to get down and dirty."

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job -

His take on it lol

You know, if you want to sell some old 501's, simply wear them while running around in Europe. I've worn 501's pretty much all my life, and when I was in France in the mid 80's, people kept coming up to me and offering to buy my jeans because they were faded and the main reason, they were Levi 501's.

I also remember another time when I was a Harley rider and I was approached by another dude who told me he liked my leather jacket. Well, it was around 8 years old by this time and had seen a LOT of miles on my motorcycle. When he asked me if he could buy it, I asked why, and he said that he liked the road worn way it looked and offered me 300 bucks for it.

I told him to go buy his own jacket and do some riding, because mine wasn't for sale.

Hey, I like, I like the Ivanka line.......pants for conservatives who helped Trump drain the swamp.....only instead of fake mud, its bullshit.
Of which you're full of.......

I will make cologne that smells like body order, put on shelf next to jeans, and I will become rich. We will call it the "San Francisco street person look."

Forum List

Back