Want to look stylish in your jeans with designer mud? It'll cost you only $425!

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Would You Spend $425 on Jeans With Fake Mud?

Ripped jeans are a controversial trend, as many can’t justify shelling out hard-earned money on destroyed clothing. While some might believe the jeans are one of the more outlandish denim trends out there, one of Nordstrom‘s styles might be even more absurd.

The company is selling a $425 pair of denim jeans with fake mud on the legs...

..The product description for the peculiar denim style reads, “Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that’s seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you’re not afraid to get down and dirty.”

Unsurprisingly, the straight-leg jeans, which are made in Portugal, have drawn a number of reactions on social media...

Now you, too, can slum it in ghettos while looking stylish like rich liberal celebrities!

No, but whether I would or would not doesn't matter and isn't the point. What is the point is that someone figured out that there was profit to be made making and selling the things to people who will pay $425 for "pre-muddied" jeans.

Now I wouldn't spend any sum on muddied jeans because I can have exactly that for free. In fact I usually do whenever I work in my garden, go camping or backwoods hiking.

No, but whether I would or would not doesn't matter and isn't the point. What is the point is that someone figured out that there was profit to be made making and selling the things to people who will pay $425 for "pre-muddied" jeans.

Now I wouldn't spend any sum on muddied jeans because I can have exactly that for free. In fact I usually do whenever I work in my garden, go camping or backwoods hiking.

Just in time for the Coachella crowd probably.

Forum List

Back