Nope, GOPers aren't talking impeachment. Uhuh...

And of course, FOX news is on the bandwagon:

Citing Baseless Claim Of Blanket Amnesty Fox s Megyn Kelly Suggests Obama May Offend Republicans Into Impeaching Him Video Media Matters for America

Meghan Kelly:

"What Would [Obama] Have To Do To Make It An Impeachable Offense?... that he would so offend the Republicans..."

(02:00 into the video)
Fox News is not the GOP.
/fail

No. FOX News is the megaphone for the GOP, you dumbfuck.
Scat is getting more hysterical as the day goes on. Poor liberal obama drones are having a bad day.

Citing Baseless Claim Of Blanket Amnesty Fox s Megyn Kelly Suggests Obama May Offend Republicans Into Impeaching Him Video Media Matters for America

Meghan Kelly:

"What Would [Obama] Have To Do To Make It An Impeachable Offense?... that he would so offend the Republicans..."

Fox News is not the GOP.
/fail

Says the far left hack that used a far left hack site for their "facts"..

WND is far left???

:rofl:

Republicans need to do whatever is necessary to stop this bastard from dumping another 34 million freeloaders on us when our economy is already teetering. Fucking asshole!

keep the Mexicans, dump all the old RW"s like you

Meghan Kelly:

Fox News is not the GOP.
/fail

WND is far left???

It must be if you are using it..

Otherwise it proves nothing!

Just that you are a far left hack which I have always known you to be..

Republicans need to do whatever is necessary to stop this bastard from dumping another 34 million freeloaders on us when our economy is already teetering. Fucking asshole!

keep the Mexicans, dump all the old RW"s like you

Another far left drone post based on propaganda!

Yep! Keep all those Catholics that the far left LBJ was afraid of..

Meghan Kelly:

Fox News is not the GOP.
/fail

WND is far left???

It must be if you are using it..

Otherwise it proves nothing!

Just that you are a far left hack which I have always known you to be..

find that link yet YOU MORON

LMAO

Meghan Kelly:

Fox News is not the GOP.
/fail

Link?
No, you dont have one. All you have are inane generalizations. Like Tom Tancredo represents the entire GOP. Or some Fox babe saying what it would take for impeachment is actually urging impeachment.
Here's the difference: Smart people see two similar things and notice the differences. Stupid people see two similar things and notice the similarities. Guess which one you are.

Meghan Kelly:

Fox News is not the GOP.
/fail

Link?
No, you dont have one. All you have are inane generalizations. Like Tom Tancredo represents the entire GOP. Or some Fox babe saying what it would take for impeachment is actually urging impeachment.
Here's the difference: Smart people see two similar things and notice the differences. Stupid people see two similar things and notice the similarities. Guess which one you are.

Keep braying, keep braying...

Meghan Kelly:

Fox News is not the GOP.
/fail

Link?

Keep braying, keep braying...
LOL,
You're such a sap, Statistheilhitler. You post utter bullshit and then get offended when called on it.

Really a couple of years ago Rush Limbaugh was the leader at least according to the left. I wish the left would pick one faux party leader and stick with it.
that would explain why the then RNC Chair apologized to him for calling him an entertainer you dolt :thup: blackhawk

RNC Chief Apologizes for Ripping Rush Limbaugh Fox News

WASHINGTON -- Two days after calling Rush Limbaugh a mere "entertainer" with an "incendiary" talk show, Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele apologized and acknowledged the radio commentator as a "national conservative leader."

Stop being a hack chickenhawk!!!
That was four years ago and it was Michael Steele not the current head of RNC moron good to see your up on current events.
nice backpedal shit stain. :rofl: I nailed your dumb ass dead to rights. Stop "makin' stuff up" boi.
Who can forget Steele apologizing to Limbaugh and calling him a "national conservative leader". :bowdown: :badgrin:

Why would Democrats be worried about impeachment?

Agreed!

Clinton left office with ratings in the 60 percent range as I recall thanks to being "impeached" for a blowjob by the rabid right.

The Dems would be overjoyed to have Obama with similar ratings going into the 2016 elections.

I'm not sure I can take anything WND has to offer, seriously. And, I still can't fathom people so heartless that they would deport young people who have lived here all their life, brought here not of their own volition and being sent to a place where they have never lived and may not have anyone they even know living there. How cruel is that?

I agree. But they broke the law, so voting is out of the question.

Treat them like any convict. They gave away their votes when they came here illegally.

Tom Tacredo leader of the Republican party.... Who knew?:dunno:

Where did I ever write that he was a leader of the Republican Party?

I didn't.

I wrote that he is a GOPer.

Please take an IQ test until you can at least get out of negative digits.

Thanks!
You presented his comments as if he spoke on behalf of all Republicans, you disingenuous bitch.

No, I didn't I referred to one specific GOPer, one who also has name recognition.

Have a nice day.

:eusa_doh: I believe "GOPeRS" would be considered plural:eusa_eh:

"Nope, GOPers aren't talking impeachment. Uhuh"

Forum List

Back