Non-whites can be nostalgic, too

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
For what it's worth, let me just say to white people that we non-white people can be just as nostalgic. It's not being "whitewashed" it's about growing up in a certain way, in a certain order, and then finding it slowly but surely crumbling away.

This country is unrecognizable to me. It makes me nervous as well. I just don't know why all these foreigners are coming in, but here they are, and somebody let them in, and they are all speaking strange languages, having lots of kids, and acting like they are hot stuff taking over.

Even black, mexican, asian americans etc. are being replaced. Yes, I'm upset as well.

It's time for the Balk , dude. New Africa is forming while we write this post. All colors know where to go. The time to self segregate has arrived. Peace.

For what it's worth, let me just say to white people that we non-white people can be just as nostalgic. It's not being "whitewashed" it's about growing up in a certain way, in a certain order, and then finding it slowly but surely crumbling away.

This country is unrecognizable to me. It makes me nervous as well. I just don't know why all these foreigners are coming in, but here they are, and somebody let them in, and they are all speaking strange languages, having lots of kids, and acting like they are hot stuff taking over.

Even black, mexican, asian americans etc. are being replaced. Yes, I'm upset as well.
Do you think it is possible for you to be a bigger dumb ass than you already are?

What on earth are you talking about?

• Banned
What I'm talking about is simple, but I'll explain it again for you brainless morons.

Now, obviously, many if not most white Americans feel nostalgic for a time when their towns, and America as a whole, was mostly white. That's understandable.

But my point is that I'm not white, and I feel the same nostalgia. For example, the suburb where I grew up, it was probably 80-90% white 10 years ago. All the other groups, we also had numbers, and everybody got along. Now it's less than 25% white, and all the other groups have grown and are all resentful of each other as well.

Diversity is not strength! Diversity is division and collapse.

What I'm talking about is simple, but I'll explain it again for you brainless morons.

Now, obviously, many if not most white Americans feel nostalgic for a time when their towns, and America as a whole, was mostly white. That's understandable.

But my point is that I'm not white, and I feel the same nostalgia. For example, the suburb where I grew up, it was probably 80-90% white 10 years ago. All the other groups, we also had numbers, and everybody got along. Now it's less than 25% white, and all the other groups have grown and are all resentful of each other as well.

Diversity is not strength! Diversity is division and collapse.
No. That does not prove that diversity is not desirable. All that proves is that misery does not love company.

Forum List

Back