Non-Jews at Auschwitz.

Statute of Kalisz gave Polish Jews unprecedented rights.

The Holocaust was a Polish victimhood not a Polish perpetration.

depends on what PART of the holocaust you discuss. "Unprecedented
rights"---------ROFLMAO--------depends on the filth of the PRECEDENTS

The first victims at Auschwitz were Poles, and the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Jews.

You have very bizarre, and retarded views of the Holocaust.

Sobie----your german friends HATE POLES. SO? what else is new?
Germans were happy to kill poles during world war II. Poles have been
delighted to kill jews for centuries, especially in the service of ----
"jesus, mary, and joseph"---------ask your family grandmas. Germans would probably STILL be happy to kill poles. I have ancestry from Poland-----lots of them fled to Austria after some BIG TIME
pogroms in Poland------Not in the 1940s-----more like the 1800s. In the 1940s lots were SHIPPED back to their polish brethren for---YOU KNOW
WHAT. What are you calling "the" holocaust. Poland conducted an
endemic form of "holocaust" for centuries

Poland long tolerated Jews the best, actually.

Poles suffered next to Jews in WW2 including the camps & your tribe ignores Polish suffering & misrepresent Polish history.

ACTUALLY----there was a relatively short period of time during which
some of the EMPERORS of DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE----realized that
jews are an asset to the empire-------but it was DA CATHOLIC CHURCH
that imposed the filth-------and poles are remarkably GOOD CATHOLICS---
FACE FACTS My "tribe" does not ignore the suffering of anyone---
including the relatively small number of poles that ignored the lessons of their bigoted hateful grandmas. For interesting insights into the grandma lessons instilled in the minds of polacks-------visit the guys dying of Laennec's cirrhosis in Woodhull Hospital

The Holy Romans were Germans not Poles.

Just like Nazis were Germans not Poles.

Poles were the first vics of Auschwitz

depends on what PART of the holocaust you discuss. "Unprecedented
rights"---------ROFLMAO--------depends on the filth of the PRECEDENTS

The first victims at Auschwitz were Poles, and the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Jews.

"jesus, mary, and joseph"---------ask your family grandmas. Germans would probably STILL be happy to kill poles. I have ancestry from Poland-----lots of them fled to Austria after some BIG TIME
pogroms in Poland------Not in the 1940s-----more like the 1800s. In the 1940s lots were SHIPPED back to their polish brethren for---YOU KNOW

Poles suffered next to Jews in WW2 including the camps & your tribe ignores Polish suffering & misrepresent Polish history.

including the relatively small number of poles that ignored the lessons of their bigoted hateful grandmas. For interesting insights into the grandma lessons instilled in the minds of polacks-------visit the guys dying of Laennec's cirrhosis in Woodhull Hospital

sheeeeesh----is that HISTORY POLACK VERSION? wrong again---
Poland---especially the western part was PART OF THE HOLY ROMAN
EMPIRE and very eager ascribers to the "HOLY INQUISITION"----
thruout the history of that intensive filth. What does "first victims" have to do with anything?-------the place started out as a prison-----only later on
did it become a MURDER MACHINE

thruout the history of that intensive filth. What does "first victims" have to do with anything?-------the place started out as a prison-----only later on

No, The Holy Roman Empire was German, and the Nazis were German too.

You really need to brush up on history, you've been told the truth, but you don't listen, or learn, very well.

You really need to brush up on history, you've been told the truth, but you don't listen, or learn, very well.

try again-----DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE included all of catholic Europe and it reached all the way to the Americas when Spain and Portugal etc
invaded. Parts of Eastern Europe were under contention and----there was a fight which led to the EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH breakaway from DA HOLEY SHIT. Even England--was--at one time---
part of DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE------ask Shakespeare-----he knew

try again-----DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE included all of catholic Europe and it reached all the way to the Americas when Spain and Portugal etc
invaded. Parts of Eastern Europe were under contention and----there was a fight which led to the EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH breakaway from DA HOLEY SHIT. Even England--was--at one time---
England was Catholic, but never part of the Holy Roman Empire. Go back to reading history.

The Holy Roman Empire was mostly German, but did include other regions at certain times, like northern Italy, Holland and Bohemia.

England was Catholic, but never part of the Holy Roman Empire. Go back to reading history.

The Holy Roman Empire was mostly German, but did include other regions at certain times, like northern Italy, Holland and Bohemia.

not quite right------it is a matter of semantics only-----the center of power before the various breakups of the churches WAS ROME and the Pope.
You are alluding to TITLES as in "EMPEROR OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE -----franz josef-----later on

I am not referring to the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE of Charlemagne-------I am
referring to the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE of CONSTANTINE It is merely
a matter of semantics. Richard the LION HEARTED did not march off
to the crusades because to king of Prussia told him too

We protest against holocaust deniers. Then we deny all non Jew holocausts. This has never bothered anyone. Logic never counts, politics and history are always a 100 % emotion only business. And the masters of emotion control are the Jews. Hehehe.

Lifer-----how old were you when you KNEW about the Armenian genocide?
I grew up in a town CHOCK full of garbage like you. Not only were they taught -----by the light of the Christmas tree, to deny the german Christian murder of millions of jews-------NONE OF THEM EVER HEARD OF THE
TRAGEDY INFLICTED ON THE CHRISTIAN ARMENIAN either. My mom
told me about the Armenian tragedy when I was about seven or eight.
he he he he----how old were you? are you still an ignorant pile of shit?

All the genocides, be it true or false are anecdotal. Except the Jewish one. This can be explained by the fact that history is written by victors, not losers, be it true or lie. This is simply a universal fact, every school teaches that history is written by victors. So whatever victors invent is what happened. Don't you agree? By controlling the past, you control the future.

We protest against holocaust deniers. Then we deny all non Jew holocausts. This has never bothered anyone. Logic never counts, politics and history are always a 100 % emotion only business. And the masters of emotion control are the Jews. Hehehe.

I grew up in a town CHOCK full of garbage like you. Not only were they taught -----by the light of the Christmas tree, to deny the german Christian murder of millions of jews-------NONE OF THEM EVER HEARD OF THE

All the genocides, be it true or false are anecdotal. Except the Jewish one. This can be explained by the fact that history is written by victors, not losers, be it true or lie. This is simply a universal fact, every school teaches that history is written by victors. So whatever victors invent is what happened. Don't you agree? By controlling the past, you control the future.

no-----there are actual realities-------are you insisting that the history of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE was written by the TURKS? They did win.----oh I got------that one was written by the ZIONIST VICTORS. I read your
propaganda when I was ten years old. I also read 1001 Arabian nights

no-----there are actual realities-------are you insisting that the history of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE was written by the TURKS? They did win.----oh I got------that one was written by the ZIONIST VICTORS. I read your
It took a 100 years for Armenia to convince France that it ever happened. Now imagine France conveniently takes Armenia off the map like they did Kurdistan. Then the Armenian genocide is not a fact any more. So all my points remain, I think.

It took a 100 years for Armenia to convince France that it ever happened. Now imagine France conveniently takes Armenia off the map like they did Kurdistan. Then the Armenian genocide is not a fact any more. So all my points remain, I think.

nope-----there will always be people who know-------like me----persons
like Robert Spencer, etc etc. Just as there will always be people who know about Auschwitz. That France or any other country did not OFFICIALLY recognize the genocide of Armenians-------did not mean that FRANCE refused to allow the facts to be transmitted. You do cite an interesting point---------the filth of DENIAL

like Robert Spencer, etc etc. Just as there will always be people who know about Auschwitz. That France or any other country did not OFFICIALLY recognize the genocide of Armenians-------did not mean that FRANCE refused to allow the facts to be transmitted. You do cite an interesting point---------the filth of DENIAL

I can tell you examples of European genocides that happened recently, but are no longer a fact, because they were successfully denied by governments and all its people are now dead.

I can tell you examples of European genocides that happened recently, but are no longer a fact, because they were successfully denied by governments and all its people are now dead.

feel free-------no genocide is "ALL"

I do not think Germans were fighting against Poles or even Russians. Their war was against the elites that were controlling Poland and Russia.

I do not think Germans were fighting against Poles or even Russians. Their war was against the elites that were controlling Poland and Russia.

try not to think about it. ------The Nazi agenda was CONQUEST ----
For them the POLES were untermenchen destined to LABOR for the
REICH----(believe it or not) I am not sure what the plan was for the
French----but the Germans have a really negative view of the Poles.---
it's like CONGENITAL. Try talking to a REAL GERMANIC GERMAN --
about Poles-----its scary. What do you imagine that the germans wented
with the "RUSSIAN ELITE"-----it was control of Russia that they wanted

Correct

The elitist leadership of the Bolsheviks (communists) was comprised of about 95% Jews, who were violently opposed to Germany's National Socialism. ... :cool:

About a year or two ago, I listened to a taped interview of a group of German soldiers that took part in World War II. They said that their fight was not against Russians or any other European countries. They were fighting against the elites (Bolsheviks?).

Correct

The elitist leadership of the Bolsheviks (communists) was comprised of about 95% Jews, who were violently opposed to Germany's National Socialism. ... :cool:

our dear sunni is geographically compromised. Also---cuisine confused----he imagines
that the german national food is pirozhki and saint Petersburg is situated in the Rhine river

About a year or two ago, I listened to a taped interview of a group of German soldiers that took part in World War II. They said that their fight was not against Russians or any other European countries. They were fighting against the elites (Bolsheviks?).

sheeeeesh Baba------GERMAN SOLDIERS!!! they were propagandized to believe that ARYANS were being
oppressed and exploited by dissipated, immoral lousy
NON-ARYANS. Adolf's problem with COMMUNISM----was
based on the fact that it is inconsistent with his "MATER-RACE"
idea------the "elites" were the undeserving RICH that had conquered
Germany in World War I ------(not Bolsheviks----who were simply
unwilling to serve the master-race because of their "lets all share the
wealth" perversion, were ALSO in his way----but not "elites")

Correct

Once I started to dive deeper into the causes of World War II, I read quite a few materials written by Germans. In any conflict, there are at least two sides and therefore there are at least two different viewpoints. The book that represents German viewpoint quite accurately is Mein Kampf written by Hitler himself. He does not talk about any genocidal plans in his book but he does warn Jews quite a few times in his book that if Aryan people in Europe (Germany, Russia, Poland, etc.) are hurt, Jews will have to pay the price. He did not express any hatred towards Russians or Poles in the book as he considered them Aryans. He was very critical of British who according to Hitler were colluding with Jews in laying the foundation for the demise of Aryan race. Interestingly enough, Hitler viewed Russians as victims of Jews. Hitler was also very critical of European royals whom he considered God's punishment for Aryan people.

Forum List

Back