Nominee Is A Winner!

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
When asked about the 1st Amendment, Barrett has NO idea what it consists of.

"During her confirmation hearing, a Republican senator queried the Supreme Court nominee about her views on the First Amendment."

“What are the five freedoms of the First Amendment?” Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) asked.

Barrett has no clue.

“Speech, religion, press, assembly,” Barrett replied, counting with her fingers. “I don’t know. What am I missing?”

"During her confirmation hearing, a Republican senator queried the Supreme Court nominee about her views on the First Amendment."

“What are the five freedoms of the First Amendment?” Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) asked.

Barrett has no clue.

“Speech, religion, press, assembly,” Barrett replied, counting with her fingers. “I don’t know. What am I missing?”

Oooh good one libber! Like any of you give a spit about the First Amendment.

Barrett has no clue.

Considering that liberals dont have a clue what the Constitution is they have no clue about the first amendment..

Barrett has no clue.

Desperation, you reek of it

Barrett has no clue.

Let's put you in front of a camera, grill the hell out of you and repeatedly try to trip you up, and see if you don't make one single slip.

I knew for a fact when I saw that scene, that the left would grab it and run as fast as they could with it.

You guys and girls are as predictable as a clockwork.

Barrett has no clue.

Let's put you in front of a camera, grill the hell out of you and repeatedly try to trip you up, and see if you don't make one single slip.
Biggest loser response so far.

So do you think that's going to prevent her from being confirmed to the bench?

Good luck. :laughing0301:

Barrett has no clue.

Desperation, you reek of it

The dope thinks he's going to derail the confirmation

It's a done deal

Barrett has no clue.

She's a dandy:

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects the freedom of speech, religion and the press. It also protects the right to peaceful protest and to petition the government. ... The meaning of the First Amendment has been the subject of continuing interpretation and dispute over the years.

Barrett has no clue.

Oooh good one libber! Like any of you give a spit about the First Amendment.

Or the second, or the third, or the fourth.....

Barrett has no clue.

You are pathetic. Here is what you vermin have to look forward too.

acb no notes 3.jpg

Barrett has no clue.

ACTUALLY she gave an Excellent Answer: “Speech, religion, press, assembly,”

The First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The fifth, petition the government for a redress of grievances. With instant modern communications, public protests are far more relevant then a petition.

Barrett has no clue.

FFS.

Yeah, ‘only the best’ from Trump.

Forum List

Back