'Nobody stopped': Security footage shows Regina drivers passing man waving for help before he died in cold

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
"Friendly Canadians". This is the type of stuff that occurs in China. Citizens don't trust each other even when someone is dying.

Over the following hours, several pedestrians, vehicles and at least three more city buses can be seen in the surveillance footage passing by the man without stopping for more than seven hours.

"He laid there from 8 o'clock until … at least midnight with some movement, trying to wave people down," Holt said.

"He would kind of get up as much as he could, wave his arm, and nobody had stopped for the poor gentleman," he said.

"Friendly Canadians". This is the type of stuff that occurs in China. Citizens don't trust each other even when someone is dying.

Over the following hours, several pedestrians, vehicles and at least three more city buses can be seen in the surveillance footage passing by the man without stopping for more than seven hours.

"He laid there from 8 o'clock until … at least midnight with some movement, trying to wave people down," Holt said.

"He would kind of get up as much as he could, wave his arm, and nobody had stopped for the poor gentleman," he said.

Probably just thought he was waving to them. I'd have done the same thing. I don't pick up strangers. I'll call the cops to report someone in distress. But I've been shot once, I ain't going through that again.

Forum List

Back