Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai condemns Trump's refugee ban

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
More intelligent then the 70 year old drumpf

Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai condemned President Donald Trump on Friday for his executive order barring refugees from seven Muslim-majority nations from entering the US.

"I am heartbroken that today President Trump is closing the door on children, mothers and fathers fleeing violence and war," Yousafzai's statement began.

Yousafzai rose to fame in 2012 after she was shot by members of the Taliban for arguing that women in her native country of Pakistan had a right to an education. She later started The Malala Fund to improve girls' education around the world and, at age 17, became the youngest person ever to win a Nobel prize.

'I am heartbroken': Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai condemns Trump's refugee ban

Here is the thing Malala, we let them in and they murder us, sooo no. It is called common sense, and is why we have immigration laws. We intend to use them. This is our battle. They tried to kill you. And now they want to kill me. Are you as brokenhearted about the victims in Orlando that were mowed down? I didn't hear you speaking out about them, so, with all due respect, mind your own business.

Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai condemned President Donald Trump on Friday for his executive order barring refugees from seven Muslim-majority nations from entering the US.

"I am heartbroken that today President Trump is closing the door on children, mothers and fathers fleeing violence and war," Yousafzai's statement began.

Yousafzai rose to fame in 2012 after she was shot by members of the Taliban for arguing that women in her native country of Pakistan had a right to an education. She later started The Malala Fund to improve girls' education around the world and, at age 17, became the youngest person ever to win a Nobel prize.

'I am heartbroken': Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai condemns Trump's refugee ban

201503_1019_eedhe_sm.jpg

My question to Malala is how many of those refugees is she going to personally take in. Same question to you. Don't know about her but I'd say none for you.

Forum List

Back