Nobama 2012

Holy shit! Your fingers must be MASSIVE. You hit the "o" key and accidentally added an "i", an "n", and a "g". You need one of these.

Giant Keyboard Requires Massive Fingers (or Toes)

Sounds like both you and obama are desperate.
obama blaming Congress and you with irrelevant deflections.

And I thought you'd appreciate the link. It must be hell going through life with fingers the size of telephone poles. I'm only trying to help.

You sound desperate and like you're about to lose something, or is that just a faint glimmer of hope that people stay home and not vote?

Sounds like both you and obama are desperate.
obama blaming Congress and you with irrelevant deflections.

And I thought you'd appreciate the link. It must be hell going through life with fingers the size of telephone poles. I'm only trying to help.

You sound desperate and like you're about to lose something, or is that just a faint glimmer of hope that people stay home and not vote?

It takes a very special person to interpret my comments in these forums as preparation for a loss. And.....you are indeed special.

It takes a very special person to interpret my comments in these forums as preparation for a loss. And.....you are indeed special.

I'm not special, I have my eyes open unlike you. But you deflection is noted.

Yeah. Romney is a healer. He brings people together. Just before he announces the closing of their plant and the disappearance of their pension fund.

He's gonna fix stuff. He said so.

Yeah. Romney is a healer. He brings people together. Just before he announces the closing of their plant and the disappearance of their pension fund.

I'll take the chance on Romney against the known facts of obama any day.

Of course you will. You have wanted Obama out of office since election day in 08'.

Reasons for Obamination to be kicked to the curb:

Not stopping Iran's nuke program
Obamacare
Libya cover up
Solyndra scam and other green scams
Fast and Furious cover up
Threw Mubarak under the bus
No post-Qaddaffi plan in Libya
Praising Arab Spring aka terrorist risings
Ignoring the bloodshed in Syria
Taking credit for killing UBL from the Seals
Taking credit for the Iraq pullout put in place by Bush
Failing to work a SOFA deal with Iraq
Failing in Afghanistan
Unemployment went over 8%
National debt increased by $5T under him
Allowing the pending $500B DoD cuts to happen in January 13
Choosing Sotamayer the SCOTUS

Of course you will. You have wanted Obama out of office since election day in 08'.

Yes I did As a matter of Fact I knew about obama in 2006 when he was the key note speaker at the DNC, I sat and listen to what he had to say I even felt he would be the next president even before he made it known he was going to run for president, Man was he a great speaker but something didn't feel right so it took me about 6 weeks but I started researching what I could of his back ground with no answer just more questions. He was an empty suit then the only change to the empty suit is that it's full of shit.

Yes I did As a matter of Fact I knew about obama in 2006 when he was the key note speaker at the DNC, I sat and listen to what he had to say I even felt he would be the next president even before he made it known he was going to run for president, Man was he a great speaker but something didn't feel right so it took me about 6 weeks but I started researching what I could of his back ground with no answer just more questions. He was an empty suit then the only change to the empty suit is that it's full of shit.

You sat and listened, right?

Yes I did. That's was before hopey changy because sickening and stupid.

Yes I did. That's was before hopey changy because sickening and stupid.

Good. Just checking.

Forum List

Back