Noam Chomsky on Obama and his Cabinet Selections

Well, don't let it happen again. :eusa_whistle::cool:

I disagree with you about Israeli influence and control. If you read my link the other day, you'll see that I believe (as does our government's study on anti-semitism) that such comments are, in fact, are just replacements for traditional anti-semitism and no different from other long time slanders like "jews run everything", "jews have all the money" yadda, yadda....

I would disagree with you about us being "hostage" to them or vice versa. And one of the reasons I find claims that anti-Israel sentiment is not linked with anti-semitism to be disingenuous is because there are no complaints made about any other nation that was expanded because of defensive battle; and there are no complaints about the 11 or so Islamic countries that won't even let me past the airport, yet such outrage that a single Jewish state exists.

Much respect for you my sister .. but I can't promise I won't try it again :redface: .. I'm goofy like that :eusa_angel:

Question: If Obama's administration was filled with arabs or mexicans or blacks or asians or eskimos, tell me you wouldn't have questions.

I would and so would most people.

Why is this any different?

YouTube - Noam Chomsky on Obama and his Cabinet Selections

"Many of those who Obama chose for his economic team shouldn't have been getting appointments, they should be getting subpoenas"

"His choices are like selecting Osama Bin Laden to run the war on terror"

"By now Jews in the US are the most privileged and influential part of the population... Anti-Semitism is no longer a problem, fortunately. Its raised, but its raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control."

With Obama, Israel and less than 2% of the American population. is now in full control of the American government.

I thank you for posting the video. Obama thought going to Iraq was such a bad decision, yet he rewarded the war's top proponents with cabinet positions. Interesting that Rahm Emanuel, who sat on the board of Freddie Mac was rewarded with the chief of staff job.

Last edited:
How the fuck is saying that jewish influence is over-represented in American politics racist?
It implies that:

a) There is a sinister connotation with it
b) That Jews should be excluded
c) that there is a some secret quota forumla about race

Please tell us what the 'correct' Jewish representation is.

It implies that:

Instead of saying "Jewish" influence, one could say "Zionist" influence.

I thank you for posting the video. Obama thought going to Iraq was such a bad decision, yet he rewarded the war's top proponents with cabinet positions. Interesting that Rahm Emanuel, who sat on the board of Freddie Mac was rewarded with the chief of staff job.

Everyone around him is pro-war, pro-Bush economic policies.

Obama may find out that angering the left is not the smartest thing he's ever done.

It implies that:

It implies that there is over-representation from a small group of people in his administration.

Doesn't have a damn thing to do with "jews should be excluded" and there is no race called "Jews"

If his administration was filled with as many arabs I'm betting you'd have something to say about it.

Instead of saying "Jewish" influence, one could say "Zionist" influence.

Correct.

Remember when Obama's people chased some muslim women away from standing near him soi they wouldn't be in any picture with him?

Obama is a right of center neoliberal .. always has been.

Okay.

Later we can debate how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, or maybe we can debate some other equally unimportant semantic issue.

Finding labels to pin on people is always fun. Pointless, but fun.

Labels actually keep us from seeing what people really are, BAC. they are a short circuit in thinking.

Whether a right of center neoliberal who has hired wolves to guard the chickens can be successful is yet to be seen .. but I wouldn't count on it.

Neo-liberal is to liberalism as neo-conservative is to conservativism.

neo-liberal = neo-conservative = pragmatic insider

Okay.

Later we can debate how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, or maybe we can debate some other equally unimportant semantic issue.

Finding labels to pin on people is always fun. Pointless, but fun.

Labels actually keep us from seeing what people really are, BAC. they are a short circuit in thinking.

Neo-liberal is to liberalism as neo-conservative is to conservativism.

neo-liberal = neo-conservative = pragmatic insider

I certainly respect your view my brother .. but in my opinion, labels are quite useful in politics as they often accurately describe ones ideological perspective .. and since ideological perspective is the basis for many political decisions, I find them useful.

If one understands a certain politician is for instance, a right of center neolib, and given one knows what a neolib is, then the decisions they make should not be of any surprise. What comes as a surprise to many is the fact that it accurately describes Obama, thus his decisions on the bailout, war, Bush tax cuts, his choice of cabinet selections, and a plethora of decisions to be made come as no surprise to me because I know what he is .. thus, I did not vote for him.

They only become a surprise for those who did not know and who inaccurately believed him to be another label, a progressive. Ubama nutured the belief in that false label .. something else he has alawys done.

I'm betting that if many who voted for him were not confused by inaccurate labels, they would not have voted for him either.

Don't mind me my friend .. I'm just observing and calling it as I see it.

Obama is no surprise to me .. in fact, I've been saying this is what he'd do all along.

Note to the ill-informed .. I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

How the fuck is saying that jewish influence is over-represented in American politics racist?

Isn't that the same thing that Chomsky, A DIPSHIT, said.

And, best stick to the misnomer of "anti-semitic" .. there is no race called "Jewish." It's a religion.

fixed that for you.

Lets get these Jews out of Government,Wall Street ie(Bernie Madoff),News media,
the legal system,The Banking industry,the middle east,! the Diamond cutting industry.I sick and tired of these imposter Jews,
trying to take over the entire world.!!

Quote one of the biggest self-haters of them all! Chomsky hates the Jews more than the KKK, Al Qaeda and the Nation of Islam combined! The only people who take him seriously is true anti-semites such as yourself!

YouTube - Noam Chomsky on Obama and his Cabinet Selections

"Many of those who Obama chose for his economic team shouldn't have been getting appointments, they should be getting subpoenas"

"His choices are like selecting Osama Bin Laden to run the war on terror"

"By now Jews in the US are the most privileged and influential part of the population... Anti-Semitism is no longer a problem, fortunately. Its raised, but its raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control."

With Obama, Israel and less than 2% of the American population. is now in full control of the American government.

Lets get these Jews out of Government,Wall Street ie(Bernie Madoff),News media,
the legal system,The Banking industry,the middle east,! the Diamond cutting industry.I sick and tired of these imposter Jews,
trying to take over the entire world.!!

blow it out your ass, moron.

Obama is a right of center neoliberal .. always has been.

Whether a right of center neoliberal who has hired wolves to guard the chickens can be successful is yet to be seen .. but I wouldn't count on it.

:lol: The man voted the most liberal Congressman is now right of center? :badgrin: Stop your killing me! If only if that was true!

Stop with the hysteria you leftist idiots the man hasn't even taken office yet! Give the Mesa sometime before your anoint him as anything!

Now how pathetic does one have to be to give a red rat's ass how Noam Chomsky feels about anything?

The only human being on earth that has exposed themselves as a fool more than that communust FUCK is algore... and the list of those that voted for a Marxist Muslim only 7 years after the US was attacked BY Marxist Muslims and WHILE the US is at war WITH Marxist Muslims...

Now how pathetic does one have to be to give a red rat's ass how Noam Chomsky feels about anything?

The only human being on earth that has exposed themselves as a fool more than that communust FUCK is algore... and the list of those that voted for a Marxist Muslim only 7 years after the US was attacked BY Marxist Muslims and WHILE the US is at war WITH Marxist Muslims...

do your lips move as you post or have you broken the habit?

blow it out your ass, moron.

I want you money loving Jews out of those industries.That friging Bernie Madoff has screwed up you so called Jews rep big time.Get the hell out of America!, and blow that matza bread and gilfilter fish out your ASS!!

Forum List

Back