No, YOU Shut Up

Accusers need to be believed ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn't that what she told us?

Wonder what Hirono would say, if Kavanaugh took, and passed, a lie detector test?

In my experience, every liberal woman I've seen is a vile, victim-mentality, man-hating **** with a capital C. These chip-on-shoulder liberal women obviously have a jealous inferiority complex against men due to certain biological advantages - standing urination, lack of menstrual hell, etc. That's why European feminists have been trying to make laws that men have to pee sitting down in gov't. buildings. They say it exhibits "unfair male advantage."

Why can't these sniveling little girls grow up and act like a real, adult woman? They're an exercise in vindictive rage equipped with tits.

In my experience, every liberal woman I've seen is a vile, victim-mentality, man-hating **** with a capital C. These chip-on-shoulder liberal women obviously have a jealous inferiority complex against men due to certain biological advantages - standing urination, lack of menstrual hell, etc. That's why European feminists have been trying to make laws that men have to pee sitting down in gov't. buildings. They say it exhibits "unfair male advantage."

Why can't these sniveling little girls grow up and act like a real, adult woman? They're an exercise in vindictive rage equipped with tits.

How about less talking, and more sandwich making. Hop to it!

Forum List

Back