No wonder you want to impeach Obama...

• 63 straight months of economic expansion.
  • A depression averted.
  • A deficit reduced by two thirds.
  • A healthcare law that's working and lowering healthcare cost.
  • Two women on the Supreme Court.
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • Stock Market at record heights
  • Unemployment down from 10.2 to 5.9%.
  • Gas prices are down.
What a steaming pile. We've had a record low recovery. It wasn't a depression, why don't you claim he avoided a nuclear war while you are at it?

Health insurance has gone up and they are not allowed by order of the White House to tell you how much more next year, until AFTER the ELECTIONS today.

Women have been on the USSC before, welcome to reality. Who wouldn't have ordered Bin Laden's mission? The fallout for not doing it what he likely considered more than anything.

The stock market has nothing to do with the economy of obama. The unemployment numbers are a lie. A gas prices are down in spite of his unfriendly actions.

No wonder leftists support him. Nothing gives them wood like propaganda, lies and smears.
Steaming pile of absolute facts, which is why it makes you so angry.

Hatred of someone based solely on things like skin color and name will always make for a bad argument on your end.
Retards don't make me angry, I feel sorry for them. You think repeating propaganda makes it a fact and racism is the motive for opposing it? Retards need simple answers, what choice do they have?

He writes like on of those retarded Neil deGrasse Tyson fanboys.
Retard, is that the word of the day for the teaparty?

Neil has more intelligence and class than the entire teaparty combined, but you knew that already.

Your hate of him is understood, nothing makes a righty angrier than a smart Black man, it is why you guys are so angry all the time having finally figured out that all the Black men are smarter than you and the Women too ...got some really bad news too, soon you are going to have to actually compete with them, when white privilege disappears you all are in for some really bad days

:banana:

• 63 straight months of economic expansion.
  • A depression averted.
  • A deficit reduced by two thirds.
  • A healthcare law that's working and lowering healthcare cost.
  • Two women on the Supreme Court.
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • Stock Market at record heights
  • Unemployment down from 10.2 to 5.9%.
  • Gas prices are down.
What a steaming pile. We've had a record low recovery. It wasn't a depression, why don't you claim he avoided a nuclear war while you are at it?

Health insurance has gone up and they are not allowed by order of the White House to tell you how much more next year, until AFTER the ELECTIONS today.

Women have been on the USSC before, welcome to reality. Who wouldn't have ordered Bin Laden's mission? The fallout for not doing it what he likely considered more than anything.

The stock market has nothing to do with the economy of obama. The unemployment numbers are a lie. A gas prices are down in spite of his unfriendly actions.

No wonder leftists support him. Nothing gives them wood like propaganda, lies and smears.

Hatred of someone based solely on things like skin color and name will always make for a bad argument on your end.
Retards don't make me angry, I feel sorry for them. You think repeating propaganda makes it a fact and racism is the motive for opposing it? Retards need simple answers, what choice do they have?

Neil has more intelligence and class than the entire teaparty combined, but you knew that already.

Your hate of him is understood, nothing makes a righty angrier than a smart Black man, it is why you guys are so angry all the time having finally figured out that all the Black men are smarter than you and the Women too ...got some really bad news too, soon you are going to have to actually compete with them, when white privilege disappears you all are in for some really bad days

We're not talking about the Great Prevaricator, we're talking about your writing style.

wow, did anyone notice Obama's skin color? what is it by the way? it's pretty light toned to me, must be from his mothers side of the family who was WHITE

We're not talking about the Great Prevaricator, we're talking about your writing style.
Good job, try and distract away from the FACT that every point I have made is absolutely true...:boohoo:

wow, did anyone notice Obama's skin color? what is it by the way? it's pretty light toned to me, must be from his mothers side of the family who was WHITE
Good one, the minute you heard a Black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama was elected, before you knew ANYTHING about him you lost your mind

Guaranteed

Go ahead then, refute ONE point in the OP with a credible source

and whoever said Reagan had it worse :clap2: thank you so much, I am copy and pasting that all over the internet...if you only realized how foolish a statement that is

His success was shown when the Dems lost the House in 2010.
The fact that Dems in this cycle ran away from him is further evidence.
Democrats are known to run away from success in the face of trying to get righty to vote for them, the facts are facts, it is undeniable given the circumstances he was left and has governed in he has been one of the most successful in history, given the circumstances.

Somewhere here I have listed many of the accomplishments, NONE of which have a single one of you tried to refute.

Democrats are known to run away from success

LOL!

When you pull your head out of your ass, list all the things Obama did to lower gas prices.
So when the prices were higher, it was his fault?
Was that the ONLY one of almost SIXTY accomplishments you are able to refute? Or have you refuted? What about when they were higher, can I find a post from you complaining about high prices and blaming Obama if I look hard enough?

And yes, Democrats often will try to appeal to the lowest form of life to get a vote, sad to say.

Is this the only question you'll run away from, or are there more?

LOL!

When you pull your head out of your ass, list all the things Obama did to lower gas prices.

He only gets credit, no responsibility?
You gonna run away from my question? LOL!
what was your question

I listed between the first OP and another thread 60 of his accomplishments, and so far your ONLY response is what did Obama do to make gas prices lower? He is the president, prices havent been this low in years

Your turn

Try and focus on that REALLY long list I provided

Last edited:

Good job, try and distract away from the FACT that every point I have made is absolutely true...:boohoo:

Waaaa, NO ONE take me serious

another brilliant response from the teaparty...Glad to see not one person here can refute a single point I have made....

LOL!

what was your question

I listed between the first OP and another thread 60 of his accomplishments, and so far your ONLY response is what did Obama do to make gas prices lower?

So you can't list what he did to lower the price of gas? I'm shocked!

another brilliant response from the teaparty...Glad to see not one person here can refute a single point I have made....

...Glad to see not one person here can refute a single point I have made....

Glad to see you running away from my question.

LOL!

what was your question

I listed between the first OP and another thread 60 of his accomplishments, and so far your ONLY response is what did Obama do to make gas prices lower? He is the president, prices havent been this low in years

Your turn

What has he done to make prices lower?

Your turn

If you have no answer to my single question, why would I waste time mocking the rest of your claims?

oh dear gawd,

you are getting sleepy. Obama says go to bed you have junior high school you can't be late

But Been Gassy! Ebola! Feet on furniture! No flag lapel pin! He's a witch!

It truly is mind boggling how conservatives have turned the country against Obama and the Dems when things are really improving a great deal. Luckily 2016 will not be as kind to the con artists.

post of the night. What reality are you living in.. from Chicago as well? R. Emmanuel? Is that you?

Good one, the minute you heard a Black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama was elected, before you knew ANYTHING about him you lost your mind
You don't have a mind so how would you know? Some of us followed the election and didn't want the most liberal senator in office. You're a racist trying to project racism onto others and you aren't bright enough to see how transparent it is.

Guaranteed
What? If the media did it's job, he would've never been elected.

Forum List

Back