No U.S. Trip for Students From Gaza, Hamas Says

It is Israel that blocks students from leaving Gaza to go to School.

This story makes no sense.

Welcome To The IslamoNazi Shithole of Hamastan. National Motto: You Are So Fucked :lol: :clap2:

They're young, they're smart and they are Gaza's future generation. These teenage high school students won a scholarship to study in the /United States for one year, but the Hamas government decided against letting them travel to America"

"I feel so frustrated, so sad.and so angry because we have worked really hard to get this scholarship. It's not an easy scholarship to get."

"This scholarship means like a new door to my life, a new experience, a new adventure, to meeting new people, to know their culture..."

Human rights groups say there is no reason for Hamas's decision and that it's a violation of their basic rights"

"No one has the right to prevent us from going to the US to have a better education and a better life"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8VWza6lnKM]HAMAS BANS STUDENTS ON SCHOLARSHIP FROM TRAVELING TO USA - YouTube[/ame]

Free palestine from hamas occupation :clap2:

It is Israel's policy to deny Palestinian students from traveling abroad for education.

Why is there a disconnect between Israel's policy and this story?

Welcome To The IslamoNazi Shithole of Hamastan. National Motto: You Are So Fucked :lol: :clap2:

They're young, they're smart and they are Gaza's future generation. These teenage high school students won a scholarship to study in the /United States for one year, but the Hamas government decided against letting them travel to America"

"I feel so frustrated, so sad.and so angry because we have worked really hard to get this scholarship. It's not an easy scholarship to get."

"This scholarship means like a new door to my life, a new experience, a new adventure, to meeting new people, to know their culture..."

Human rights groups say there is no reason for Hamas's decision and that it's a violation of their basic rights"

"No one has the right to prevent us from going to the US to have a better education and a better life"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8VWza6lnKM]HAMAS BANS STUDENTS ON SCHOLARSHIP FROM TRAVELING TO USA - YouTube[/ame]

Free The Poor Palestinians From Hamas Oppression :clap2:

Forum List

Back