No striking Iran???!!!

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by akiboy, Oct 2, 2006.

1. akiboy

akiboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    It seems that neither the Pentagon or the U.S Intelligence Agencies would carry out air strikes against Iranian Nuclear facilities. Senior military analysts have ruled our carrying any military strike on Iran. It seems Bush is contented with just carrying out sanctions against Iran and its pals. SO IS AMERICA READY TO LIVE WITH A NUCLEAR IRAN AND A NUCLEAR N.KOREA SIDE BY SIDE?? I don't know why but I feel really uneasy with a nuclear Iran in the future!!!!

AKshay

2. shepherdboy

shepherdboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    And you heard this from where? Do you really think the Armed Forces of the United States do not have a battle plan for Iran or N.Korea? I can assure you they do. However you are not going to be able to read about it in the N.Y. Times. Then again, who knows.:smoke:

3. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    why don't you all do something about it?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Who would these "military analysts" be? I'd like to see what they have to say, and within what context it is said.

Since you live in Dubai, I would jsut like to point out that your port sucks and I felt like a sitting duck all the way from the compound to the hotel bar. Going through TWO rings of security to get in and out of the compound did little to rest my nerves.

AND since you live in Dubai, you know as well as I that ANY war with Iran would be nothing like Iraq. It would require a commitment to fight to the death. Too many people in this nation aren't willing to accept the threat a nuclear Iran would pose given what it would take to remove the threat.

They will wait until Iran has nukes and threatens someone, that way we can retaliate and what would cost hundreds of thousands of lives now will cost millions of lives then.

When it happens, thank a lib.

5. akiboy

akiboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770