No security clearance for Kamala Harris...??

Harris admits to smoking weed.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.
How did Bill Clinton and Obama manage?
I agree. Perhaps they never admitted to it or illegal drug use wasn't discovered in their background checks.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.

You were clearly never actually in the Security Service. Simple drug use 30 years before applying to the clearance would not stop her from getting a clearance.

Why do you people make up these stories and then just spew bullshit proving you are just lying about yourself?

Oops.

You were clearly never actually in the Security Service. Simple drug use 30 years before applying to the clearance would not stop her from getting a clearance.

Why do you people make up these stories and then just spew bullshit proving you are just lying about yourself?
Oh yes I was. And oh yes it does.

Oops.
I agree. Perhaps they never admitted to it or illegal drug use wasn't discovered in their background checks.
They both admitted to it. Illegal activity is a security concern if it could lead to blackmail or, obviously, if the person is still involved in it. Since Harris has let the cat out of the bag and no one can blackmail her for it, the only issue would be if she is still smoking, which I suppose a routine drug test would show. Not that smoking pot would necessarily make her incapable of leading, but hey, any excuse to get a Democratic candidate kicked off the ballot will do, right?

Oops.

i-smell-liar-meme.jpg

Oops.
They both admitted to it. Illegal activity is a security concern if it could lead to blackmail or, obviously, if the person is still involved in it. Since Harris has let the cat out of the bag and no one can blackmail her for it, the only issue would be if she is still smoking, which I suppose a routine drug test would show. Not that smoking pot would necessarily make her incapable of leading, but hey, any excuse to get a Democratic candidate kicked off the ballot will do, right?
Wrong. A Secret security clearance can be granted if admitted to prior to discovery. A Top Secret-SCI - No.

Oops.

i-smell-liar-meme.jpg
Perhaps you should shower.

Oops.
Wrong. A Secret security clearance can be granted if admitted to prior to discovery. A Top Secret-SCI - No.
So they didn't give the nuclear codes to Clinton or Obama?

Oops.
Huh? Don't quite got all your groceries bagged, doya?

Oops.

i-smell-liar-meme.jpg
Perhaps you should shower.

Good idea, I need to get your stench off of me.

I will repeat in a more clear way: Since both those Presidents had marijuana smoking in their distant pasts, how did they get top security clearance?

Oops.

obama not only admitted to marijuana use, but :ack-1:he inhaled before.

Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune

I will repeat in a more clear way: Since both those Presidents had marijuana smoking in their distant pasts, how did they get top security clearance?

Now, you will have to wait till he emails his party masters and ask them the answer to that question and they respond back to him.

Oops.

You moron. Trump never had to get security clearance. He became president. That’s all the clearance needed.

Idiot.

Of much greater concern, than illegal drug use decades ago, ought to be that Ms. Harris, much more recently, and in her capacity as an elected public servant, has openly taken the side of foreign invaders against that of this country and of the American people.

This absolutely ought to disqualify one from any kind of security clearance.

This absolutely ought to disqualify one from holding any public office.

Forum List

Back