No sarin, no nerve agents used in Douma:OPCW reports no chemical weapon use

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by tinydancer, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,562
    Poor Army of Islam is target of "Russian propaganda". You are big friend of Jaysh al-Islam? Then of ISIS as well, I guess. Poor Westerners, their governments make their supporters look like Islamist terrorist sympathizers.

2. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,785
    Hmm, no, it's more done as a distraction from their own sanctioning of Assad's nefarious behavior. You don't need to post to me anymore. If I want to know your thoughts, I will watch Putin TV.

3. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,562
    So have fun with your Al-Qaeda TV.

"President-elect Donald J. Trump said Friday that he was likely to abandon the American effort to support “moderate” opposition groups in Syria who are battling the government of President Bashar al-Assad, saying “we have no idea who these people are.”

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal that dealt largely with economic issues, including his willingness to retain parts of the Affordable Care Act, he repeated a position he took often during his campaign: that the United States should focus on defeating the Islamic State, and find common ground with the Syrians and their Russian backers.

“I’ve had an opposite view of many people regarding Syria,” Mr. Trump told The Journal. “My attitude was you’re fighting Syria, Syria is fighting ISIS, and you have to get rid of ISIS. Russia is now totally aligned with Syria, and now you have Iran, which is becoming powerful, because of us, is aligned with Syria.”"
    Donald Trump Likely to End Aid for Rebels Fighting Syrian Government