No sarin, no nerve agents used in Douma:OPCW reports no chemical weapon use

American journalist Pearson Sgarp was trying to tell the people about that in spring:

One America News reporter Pearson Sharp visited the war-torn town of Douma outside the capital of Damascus, looking for evidence of a chemical attack. However, residents there deny the claims of an attack, and say it was staged to help the rebels escape.

"When I asked [the doctors at the hospital] what they thought the chemical attack was, they told me --all of them told me-- that it was staged by the rebels who are occupying the town at the time. They said it was a fabrication and a hoax an when I asked them why, they told me it was because the rebels were desperate, and they needed a ploy to get the Syrian army off their backs so they could escape," Sharp reported.

Video:

OAN Reporter In Syria Finds No Evidence Of Chemical Weapon Attack In Douma=

Last edited:
Surely the US, UK and France didn't go off half-cocked without knowing the facts?!!!

Ahmet Üzümcü (born August 30, 1951) is a Turkish career diplomat, who is the Director-General of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).[1][2]

Ahmet Üzümcü

Üzümcü, 2018
Born August 30, 1951(age 66)
Armutlu, Yalova Province, Turkey
Nationality Turkish
Education Political science
Alma mater Faculty of Political Science, Ankara University
Occupation Diplomat
Spouse(s) Işıl Üzümcü
He graduated from Foreign Relations Department of the Faculty of Political Science, Ankara University.

Üzümcü was consul at the Consulate General in Aleppo, Syria,

Oh yeah,you are that guy who spreads Russia propaganda. I had forgotten.
Poor Army of Islam is target of "Russian propaganda". You are big friend of Jaysh al-Islam? Then of ISIS as well, I guess. Poor Westerners, their governments make their supporters look like Islamist terrorist sympathizers.

Poor Army of Islam is target of "Russian propaganda".
Hmm, no, it's more done as a distraction from their own sanctioning of Assad's nefarious behavior. You don't need to post to me anymore. If I want to know your thoughts, I will watch Putin TV.

Poor Army of Islam is target of "Russian propaganda".
Hmm, no, it's more done as a distraction from their own sanctioning of Assad's nefarious behavior. You don't need to post to me anymore. If I want to know your thoughts, I will watch Putin TV.
So have fun with your Al-Qaeda TV.

"President-elect Donald J. Trump said Friday that he was likely to abandon the American effort to support “moderate” opposition groups in Syria who are battling the government of President Bashar al-Assad, saying “we have no idea who these people are.”

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal that dealt largely with economic issues, including his willingness to retain parts of the Affordable Care Act, he repeated a position he took often during his campaign: that the United States should focus on defeating the Islamic State, and find common ground with the Syrians and their Russian backers.

“I’ve had an opposite view of many people regarding Syria,” Mr. Trump told The Journal. “My attitude was you’re fighting Syria, Syria is fighting ISIS, and you have to get rid of ISIS. Russia is now totally aligned with Syria, and now you have Iran, which is becoming powerful, because of us, is aligned with Syria.”"
Donald Trump Likely to End Aid for Rebels Fighting Syrian Government

Forum List

Back