No reparations without repatriation

You don't either, and you gets no free check in America for being black. Go Fuck Yourself up a Cactus.

It ain't gonna happen. Deal with it.

Reparations is back pay for wages and income blacks have lost due to white racism since America became a country. That ain't no free check white man. But whites like ypu have recieved the free checks. Reparations will come or America will be destroyed. You will understand the reality of Gods exstence if right is not done.

Boston University Public Interest Law Journal
Volume 29, Issue 135
Winter 2019
BLACK REPARATIONS FOR TWENTIETH CENTURY FEDERAL
HOUSING DISCRIMINATION:
THE CONSTRUCTION OF WHITE WEALTH AND THE EFFECTS OF
DENIED BLACK HOMEOWNERSHIP

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation,authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today. Delving into the U.S. government’s twentieth century federal housing practices, this paper discusses how the government effectively barred black-Americans from obtaining quality housing and from investing in housing as wealth, while simultaneously subsidizing and endorsing white homeownership, white suburbs, and white wealth.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed

black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars--or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership...

Gibs me dat wasn't retardation when whites got it.
Nothing fake about this.

You made an ignorant factLess assertiin but you would want me ro conider facts when I say thngs about whotes.

The government made polices that caused us harm. In the 18th, 19th 29th, and now the 21st century. I'm taking this up with you because excalibur is an ignorant racist and at least I thought you had the abuility to look at evidence and create a conclusion. But the fact is that you are really not much better than him. Your position, based on the evidence, is dishonest. If you knew how much the governmet has given to whtes while excluding blacks, you could not just say no if you had any kind of morals.
What percenage of the population are black, dickhead?

OMY! The government gave 87% tto the whites and only 13% to the blacks! The disparity!

Because 87% were white and 13% were black.

You're an absolute greedy semi-retard idiot.

Volume 29, Issue 135
Winter 2019
HOUSING DISCRIMINATION:

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation,authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today. Delving into the U.S. government’s twentieth century federal housing practices, this paper discusses how the government effectively barred black-Americans from obtaining quality housing and from investing in housing as wealth, while simultaneously subsidizing and endorsing white homeownership, white suburbs, and white wealth.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed

black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars--or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership...

Gibs me dat wasn't retardation when whites got it.

FFS. You had housing built for you, and you turned it into a slum and dumpster fire within two decades all across America.

FFS. You had housing built for you, and you turned it into a slum and dumpster fire within two decades all across America.
No, that's not what happened. Do not try me boy, I know the housing policies and the history behind their implementation.

If IM2 was the standard for American black people, I wouldn't like any of them, but that's not the case.

He's just a mouthy retard fringe greedy jerkwad that wants a free check.

I bet I could get an old Zulu-descended 6'5" black Florida woman to slap the everloving shit out of him if she was still alive. And then I'd be there too, in case he wanted to hurt that woman. :nono:

Oh she was big, and wise, and sweet. Everything IM2 is not.

She may have been taller. I feel like today, if she was still around, the top of my head would come up to the bottom of her tits. She was really tall, and big. Not fat. Them Zulu women are black and tall, and smart.
And for whatever reason there were a lot in FL.

I'd be taller on her these days, I was very young, but she was really tall for a woman. Probably around 6'5".

Last edited:
If IM2 was the standard for American black people, I wouldn't like any of them, but that's not the case.

He's just a mouthy retard fringe greedy jerkwad that wants a free check.

I bet I could get an old Zulu-descended 6'5" black Florida woman to slap the everloving shit out of him if she was still alive. And then I'd be there too, in case he wanted to hurt that woman.
I am the standard black American. No, you couldn't get that old woman to slap me, because she would agree with me. And you would get hurt if you tried to step to me.. Reparations aren't a free check, and whites really need to stop talkig about free checks considering as many as they have been given. You have really never had a serious discussion about race with anyone black. There are other blacks here and they all agree with me, these fantasy blacks you talk about never seem to ever show up.

So marion morrison, you can stop lying to yourself .

No, that's not what happened. Do not try me boy, I know the housing policies and the history behind their implementation.

You had housing built, housing built all across America and in two decades you turned into slums and worse.

It is what the majority of blacks do wherever they live around the world.

(1) When the matter of reparations comes up in Congress (and it eventually will), there will hopefully be enough Republicans to insist that no reparations be paid to anyone convicted of a violent crime.

(2) Otherwise, it would be a cruel insult to the tens of thousands of violent crime victims since the 1960s.

You had housing built, housing built all across America and in two decades you turned into slums and worse.

It is what the majority of blacks do wherever they live around the world.
Like I said that is not how it happened and when youv look at slums you better start looking at your white countries too.

(1) When the matter of reparations comes up in Congress (and it eventually will), there will hopefully be enough Republicans to insist that no reparations be paid to anyone convicted of a violent crime.

(2) Otherwise, it would be a cruel insult to the tens of thousands of violent crime victims since the 1960s.
Well since whites have been the recipients if government assistance after creating violent crimes, that is just not something whites will get to determine.

Like I said that is not how it happened and when youv look at slums you better start looking at your white countries too.

Nope. Talking about housing built for blacks in America, and they wrecked it within 2 decades.

It is what many blacks do wherever they live in the world.

That's because you wouldn't last an hour without Whitey wiping your ass for you. Those Africans have a low tolerance for whining little snivelers like you and IM2. You're easily replaced by Africans who would love to come here.
Blah, blah, blah, clowns like you are funny, you have never done a damn thing, you just try and ride off of the accomplishments of other whites. You probably don't even wipe your own rotten ass let alone wiping someone else's.

7e759k.jpg

Reparations is back pay for wages and income blacks have lost due to white racism since America became a country. That ain't no free check white man. But whites like ypu have recieved the free checks. Reparations will come or America will be destroyed. You will understand the reality of Gods exstence if right is not done.
America must be destroyed. And it will. A chain reaction will affect other nations from this. If living is not good, it will become worse. Free checks are abound today.

No it's not. Have you EVER looked at the eviedence supporting the case for reparations or is your opiinion just a reflexive answer based on ignorance? And I'm being kind by calling it that. We aren't talking about ineaquites only for for the 19th century but since you want to continue arguing like it is:

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S.government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation.

On June 30, 1980, the US Supreme Court ruled that the government had illegally taken land in the Black Hills granted by the 1868 treaty, by unlawfully abrogating article two of the agreement during negotiations in 1876, while failing to achieve the signatures of two-thirds the adult male population required to do so. It upheld an award of $15.5 million for the market value of the land in 1877, along with 103 years worth of interest at 5 percent, for an additional $105 million.

The Sioux were awarded 105 million in 1980 for something that happened inthe 19th century.

You guys argue and made rude cimments and you have not looked at one bit of evidence. It is a position of both ignorance and arrogance.

For example:
Volume 29, Issue 135
Winter 2019
HOUSING DISCRIMINATION:

Now you benefitted from this growing up at minimum. So it is dishonest for whites to sit in forums like this talking about reparstions as if no one has ever received the for things that happened in the 18th century or to lie about how reparations are only asked for slavery and not anything that came after slavery such as the equivalent of 1.239 quintillion dollars the government invested on whites during the 20 CENTURY that blacks were excluded from. So before you give another automatic no perhaps you should do some research on the public policies the government mplemented over the course of the 20TH CENTURY so that if and when reparations happen you don't do something stupid because you think it's unfair that blacks got free money for something that happened 150 years ago.
It's reflexive.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back