No Racism/Woke Bias BS Between These Two.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Brown with white spots & four legs meets two legged pink skinned Caucasian. No racism here for sure! Human Baboos are NOT born racist of mind but rather they are TAUGHT to be racist of mind. The lil tyke reaches out to pet the fawn & the fawn senses no danger so wants to PLAY with the lil tyke. If lil tykes such as these two in the vid can do it then WHY cannot two adult humans(same species no less) do it? Raise ones lil Baboos smothered in affection so we can take back our country from evil. Check out the fawns curious but playful looking face @ 0:25 into the vid!

Even this bitch which has already adopted the fawn she has in tow makes it look natural despite some minor physical differences in physical appearances between the two. I mean are these four legged so called dumb(?) creatures the dummies or us humans that have been known to toss their newborn lil Baboos into dumpsters??? Racism, don't leave sanity without it!

Typical worry wart momma like that bitch is just all over her fawn!

People are taught to be racist. Who is doing the teaching? If the fawn is attending CRT for deer, it will be taught that white babies are oppressors and believe in deer slavery. An an oppressed deer, they have a right to steal, beat, rape and murder the oppressors. After the baby is beaten into unconsciousness, sees it's mother shoved into the path of an on coming train, it is racist.

Brown with white spots & four legs meets two legged pink skinned Caucasian. No racism here for sure! Human Baboos are NOT born racist of mind but rather they are TAUGHT to be racist of mind. The lil tyke reaches out to pet the fawn & the fawn senses no danger so wants to PLAY with the lil tyke. If lil tykes such as these two in the vid can do it then WHY cannot two adult humans(same species no less) do it? Raise ones lil Baboos smothered in affection so we can take back our country from evil. Check out the fawns curious but playful looking face @ 0:25 into the vid!

Even this bitch which has already adopted the fawn she has in tow makes it look natural despite some minor physical differences in physical appearances between the two. I mean are these four legged so called dumb(?) creatures the dummies or us humans that have been known to toss their newborn lil Baboos into dumpsters??? Racism, don't leave sanity without it!

Typical worry wart momma like that bitch is just all over her fawn!

While I get your point and it is well taken, I can't help but think about the nine deer or so that come to feed at my trough every winter and how they kick the hell out of opposition looking to feed.

Forum List

Back