no outrage? he torn up the new testament

well we shouldnt lol but shouldnt christians.....i could only imagine the threads if a muslim law maker had done this

Thats the difference between us and shitholes like Pakistan, they would start shooting if someone tore up a Quran, in the US we don't kill people if someone does something stupid like that.

Liberals believe in a world of equality. If muslims are going to behead and burn because the koran is insulted, then Christians must also when the New Testament is insulted.

There is no double standard. Christians simply don't care how many Bibles are burned. Burn a bonfire of them, no one cares. They can always get a new Bible.

What double standard?
Jews have never accepted the New Testament.
Christians have known this for almost 2 thousand years.
There is nothing to be outraged about.
When Jesus returns they will then know and understand.

What should we be outraged about?

try to learn something MAILING A NEW TESTAMENT to a muslim is a CAPITAL CRIME in islamic law-------which is why its not happening and no one need rip up a mailed bible

Law makers in several islamic countries have passed laws requiring the bibles be CONFISCATED AND DESTROYED In saudi arabia the bible would have been destroyed at the post office -------even christmas cards are shredded over there-------that includes christmas cards sent to our military boys and girls who happen to be stationed over there for awhile

I wonder if that Israeli lawmaker has the ballz to tear up a Quran on camera.

You, too, have a lot to learn In Israel ---MUSLIMS SUPPORT LAWS AGAINST PROSELYTIZING in fact they are more interested in such laws than are jews. They do not want to be inundated with christian literature either and thus---are not likely to be mailing out korans to this or that person Try to keep in mind----the man who ripped the bible had it IMPOSED ON HIM IMPOSITION of religious material from "another" religion in proselytizng campaigns is illegal in Israel

stop being dense......why is there such a double standard toward jewish behavior when it comes to this?

What "double standard"? In Israel PROSELYTIZING is illegal It is EQUALLY ILLEGAL FOR ALL RELIGIONS including Judaism The law could not be more fair Try to get the facts before posting nonsense If you are in Israel---and some jewish group shoves books at you designed to convert you to Judaism----you are permitted to TEAR THEM UP no one will shoot or arrest you. After you try that -----go to a muslim country and see what happens if you spit when someone shoves a koran at you. In fact---go to saudi arabia--sit on a park bench and open your bible and start reading--------I hope you survive the jail sentence and flogging

Outrage? from Christians? Why?

What this man did is against Israeli law if it's a public hate crime, but if a man does it to himself and by himself, why is there a need of outrage? He's Israeli, he lives in a Jewish state, and it should not concern Christians abroad.

Just because some idiots behead people and hang them when their book is insulted, doesn't mean it's right, or that people have to follow this path.

Our holy texts were trashed and burned, we never had any outwide open "outrage".

Get a clue. seriously.

JERUSALEM (AP) — An Israeli lawmaker has torn up a copy of the New Testament in front of cameras in his parliament office.
I sometimes get unsolicited religious material from Jehovah witness's, I just put them in the trash, I don't feel the need to call a press conference to witness it, unless I had some other agenda:eusa_whistle:

JERUSALEM (AP) — An Israeli lawmaker has torn up a copy of the New Testament in front of cameras in his parliament office.
I sometimes get unsolicited religious material from Jehovah witness's, I just put them in the trash, I don't feel the need to call a press conference to witness it, unless I had some other agenda:eusa_whistle:

How dare you Jos, I will behead you.:mad:

Forum List

Back