• Hillary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I will let the people here prove me themselves in a poll. Placing a few trusted idiots in a presidential race, showcasing them on the media you control, allowing them to criticize each other and then counting the votes does not mean people elect their presidents. ANYWHERE you can find a tiny portion of imbeciles who will then cheer and support one of your selected dingbats and those are the people you put on the media for the display. Here are the two of my personal examples:

I one time went to Aerosmith concert with a few girls that I hardly knew, they were very excited and enthusiastic about seeing the show, running around hallways with lighters, showcasing before the concert began. Then they came up to me and announced that they were given front row tickets. – these type of people are always put on the display.

In 2008 as I was driving through a small city of Warren PA I saw McCain signs on every lot of every house in one area. Drove there about a week later, there was ONLY ONE McCain sign left – besides the abandoned building.

It is ABSURD to say that Ukrainians after all what has happened there this past winter, decided to elect another billionaire in a US approved elections

Before someone here tries to twist my facts or derail the thread, here is the poll to allow the people to prove me right. Of course millions will not be informed of this poll I have no power unlike the oligarchs who run this nation, but percentage will be quite accurate.

EDIT: Ooops I let Hillary slip through in the poll and cant edit, establishment would never allow for a potential foe to be in the race, so just to let you know Hillary is a disqualified candidate since she is on the establishment media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back