No one arrested Al Sharpton...why not? 2 dead 14 shot!

There wasn't a "white-hispanic" involved in this one. Remember, it HAS to be a "white" someone that's involved or it doesn't count!

RIGHT!!!! Kinda like the shootings by blacks on blacks in Bobbie(former Black panther) Rush...district... where 's Al on that one... or the MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!
Hoodie-Wearing Gunmen Kill 1, Wound 5 in Bobby Rush's Chicago District

Interestingly enough there were 14 people shot last night and 2 killed here in Chicago.

A couple of days ago there were 22 shootings in one night.

Chicago is more dangerous than Afghanistan and minority on minority violent crime is to blame for 99% of the shootings...

Really? More dangerous than Afghanistan?

Tell that to a returning war vet and watch them mop the floor with you.

Enough of these warmups, take this mess to the white areas.
yes please do !! we are waiting for an excuse !!!

You live in a "white area"? I enjoy living in an integrated middle class community. I don't even mind using the same water fountains and toilets.

I think the posters are referring to urbanites. Big difference and you know as well as the rest of us. Herded and convinced to be lazy hateful criminals.

Mission accomplished by the entire Left to include Al the scumbag Sharpton and the main stream media.

yes please do !! we are waiting for an excuse !!!

You live in a "white area"? I enjoy living in an integrated middle class community. I don't even mind using the same water fountains and toilets.

I think the posters are referring to urbanites. Big difference and you know as well as the rest of us. Herded and convinced to be lazy hateful criminals.

Mission accomplished by the entire Left to include Al the scumbag Sharpton and the main stream media.

Al Sharpton is against open housing? Got a link?

It’s more than crazy. They are destroying the community.”

No arrests have been made.

"Very touching... response"!!
However, the commander said, someone at the wake touched Andre’s body in the casket in a way that other gangs took as disrespectful. This led to an argument inside the funeral home which spilled out to the street.

Members of one gang retrieved an assault rifle and a handgun from a car and opened fire at other gang members in front of the funeral home, according to the CBS4 source.
2 Dead, 12 Hurt In Mass Shooting In North Miami « CBS Miami

So where is the million hoodie march?
Where is Sharpton? Jackson.. news media???

Al Sharpton killed someone?:cuckoo::doubt::confused:

RIGHT!!!! Kinda like the shootings by blacks on blacks in Bobbie(former Black panther) Rush...district... where 's Al on that one... or the MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!

Interestingly enough there were 14 people shot last night and 2 killed here in Chicago.

Chicago is more dangerous than Afghanistan and minority on minority violent crime is to blame for 99% of the shootings...

They're just Obama's civilian army. He's their leader......

Isn't he a great General?

If you want to go there, how about going back to 1950 Miss when 15 year old Emmitt Till was tortured for speaking to a white woman and one was charged.:cuckoo::mad:

Obama? WTF are you talking about?:cuckoo:

They're just Obama's civilian army. He's their leader......

Isn't he a great General?

If you want to go there, how about going back to 1950 Miss when 15 year old Emmitt Till was tortured for speaking to a white woman and one was charged.:cuckoo::mad:

Obama? WTF are you talking about?:cuckoo:

What happened to Emmit Till was as evil as evil gets. It can never be atoned for by mere mortals- ever! That does not excuse reverse evil being perpetrated based on racial divides- ever!

Further, it does not account for use of unknown facts being used, by those in the lime light or who have influential powers, to act so recklessly! Tone down the rhetoric- quit attempting to rouse racial divides for such obvious counterfeit motives. It is disgusting to see- disgusting.

Forum List

Back