No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS I also read the Koran more than 50 years ago when most people in your circle never heard of it------and also visited mosques (well----I was an avid reader----I also read dozens of greek "trilogies" and even significant parts of the BAGHAVAD GITA --------but now I have the net and YOUR postings )
But do you know Jesus?
Islam kill your non Islamic neighbor
Jesus love your neighbor

You chose hate and death, I chose love and light

Enjoy your cave

Find another religion that does this
time_dw_vermischte_1173395p.jpg

Be my guest! You seem adept at Google. You should educate yourself.

for the record----at no point did I claim that ALL FGM is performed by MUSLIMS-----in fact it is more like ONLY 98% In those places in which it HAD originated millennia ago------it still exists amongst some isolated groups---that would be EGYPT, ETHIOPIA and "heart of darkness" Africa

Ethiopia huh? The one that's predominantly Christian? You know, like Uganda and Tanzania? Yeah I left that one out.
I did mention Egypt, where both Muslims and Coptic Christians do it.

Whelp ---- it would seem your armchair mythology is melting, would it not.

wrong again EVEN IN ETHIOPIA ----the practice is COMMON AMONGST MUSLIMS, rare amongst Christians and very rare amongst jews
Still flailing. You said is was Islam & you were proven wrong over & over & Over. It is time you just STFU.
What religion other than Islam allows a husband to cut off his wife's nose?

We will wait

PS I also read the Koran more than 50 years ago when most people in your circle never heard of it------and also visited mosques (well----I was an avid reader----I also read dozens of greek "trilogies" and even significant parts of the BAGHAVAD GITA --------but now I have the net and YOUR postings )
Why did you read the devils book and enter his home

back then-----age 20-----I was very curious and SO POLITE that there were
muslims who took my polite demeanor when they ranted on the "beauty of islam" ---
as..........'interest in that religion' well-----I also attended hindu festivals----much nicer

back then-----age 20-----I was very curious and SO POLITE that there were
muslims who took my polite demeanor when they ranted on the "beauty of islam" ---
as..........'interest in that religion' well-----I also attended hindu festivals----much nicer
Hindu festivals serve puppies

PS FGM is BY FAR not the worst thing about the practice of islam
True dull saws on Christian's and Jews heads might be worse than mutilating ones own child

do not neglect THE HINDUS----and Buddhists and Sikhs------also victims
They seem to film Jews and Christian's more though, perhaps to show in the mosque or at parties

to what films do you refer? Islamic propaganda flicks?

PS FGM is BY FAR not the worst thing about the practice of islam
True dull saws on Christian's and Jews heads might be worse than mutilating ones own child

do not neglect THE HINDUS----and Buddhists and Sikhs------also victims
They seem to film Jews and Christian's more though, perhaps to show in the mosque or at parties

to what films do you refer? Islamic propaganda flicks?
Third grade movie time

I told y'all from the beginning, and LONG before this goof-ass thread, that it's a social custom and not a religious one.

Which is one of the big reasons it's NOT "Islamic" --- because it's not "religious". As you just conceded.

The other big reason of course being that it predates Islam. By a lot. That's already well known.
Looks like what I said flew right over your head. I didn't "concede" anything. I simply stated that GM is a social practice, not a religious one, because Islam is not a religious entity either, It is a social one.

Thus, Islam and GM, closely connected, are both social, and have nothing to do with religion.

So you now concede that Islam is not a religious thing, but is a social thing, like the Genital mutilation it advocates.

Please provide the text in the Koran that requires FGM.

wrong again LIAR-----I never claimed that FGM is mentioned in the Koran as a REQUIREMENT------it isn't-----it is mentioned as something
that IS DONE. Why do you lie?

So what is your justification for tying it to Islam?

I did mention Egypt, where both Muslims and Coptic Christians do it.
Yep.
You haven't "explained" jack shit. All you did was toss a red herring on the fire.
Hmm,no,I quite neatly explained why two different areas can have differemt practices, despite sharing a religion. I notice Morocco having to crack down on FGM, as it creeps into their society on the back of Shafi'i Islam.

By the way, that's a particular sect of Islam, in case you aren't keeping up. It teaches FGM as mandatory. It is ravishing southeast asia as we speak. But hey,all we need is you to go there and tell all the people who proudly say that they arent doing it for Allah that they are all lying, and are not actually doing it for Allah. Problem solved! Make sure to also throw a hissy fit and yell at the people telling you they say they do it for Allah. Just for good measure.

:rolleyes:

historically----in the past 1000 years-----FGM got around the world WITH ISLAM -----not with Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Jainism or -----the Aztecs
More bullshit. It is concentrated in very few areas & they are not all Muslim.

Quit your fucking lying about this & trying to demonize Muslims.

where do you see DEMONIZING muslims?-----I am citing the facts about FGM
in the present time-------98% MUSLIM. at least. I read the real literature and
also----now and then, examine the real victims. I am not all that concerned if a
person WANTS to undergo that procedure. Lots of people do weird stuff to themselves.-----the first time I saw a STUD stuck in a patient's tongue-----I was horrified-----but it is a normal thing for lots of people

Why don't you post links? I posted links that say you are full of Shiite!

Yep.
Hmm,no,I quite neatly explained why two different areas can have differemt practices, despite sharing a religion. I notice Morocco having to crack down on FGM, as it creeps into their society on the back of Shafi'i Islam.

By the way, that's a particular sect of Islam, in case you aren't keeping up. It teaches FGM as mandatory. It is ravishing southeast asia as we speak. But hey,all we need is you to go there and tell all the people who proudly say that they arent doing it for Allah that they are all lying, and are not actually doing it for Allah. Problem solved! Make sure to also throw a hissy fit and yell at the people telling you they say they do it for Allah. Just for good measure.

:rolleyes:

historically----in the past 1000 years-----FGM got around the world WITH ISLAM -----not with Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Jainism or -----the Aztecs

also----now and then, examine the real victims. I am not all that concerned if a
person WANTS to undergo that procedure. Lots of people do weird stuff to themselves.-----the first time I saw a STUD stuck in a patient's tongue-----I was horrified-----but it is a normal thing for lots of people

There have been posts to articles that will say you are wrong. You refuse to learn. You do this to try to say Muslims do this as part of their religion when that is an easily proven lie.

Lets say that if you are a racist that you are most likely a Republican, therefore Republican Party embracres racism as a plank in their platform,.

try again "articles" prove nothing. I have been reading "articles" since I was
10 years old. -------since I did not have much at home-----I read the stuff floating
around town and off the magazine racks at the super-market whilst waiting
(endlessly) for my mom to do the grocery shopping. Floating around that Nazi town was the Islamo Nazi propaganda written by escapees from the Nuremburg
trials. and in the supermarket-----the magazine called "national enquirer". Over time I became cynical about "articles" but did get access to much better stuff.
I was 10 more than 60 years ago. The islamo-Nazi propaganda has NOT CHANGED SINCE. (well----at home I did have superman comics-----lots of
brothers) for the real lowdown on FGM---try to get into a large medical school
library----if you can (you probably can't)

Alzheimer's setting in? That explains a lot of your posts.

There have been posts to articles that will say you are wrong. You refuse to learn. You do this to try to say Muslims do this as part of their religion when that is an easily proven lie.

Lets say that if you are a racist that you are most likely a Republican, therefore Republican Party embracres racism as a plank in their platform,.

PS---I am a registered Democrat----so registered THE DAY I turned 21
I hope you got spade or neutered that day.

You should not be allowed to procreate

Why would they be digging in the ground?

The word is "spayed", dumbass!

I told y'all from the beginning, and LONG before this goof-ass thread, that it's a social custom and not a religious one.

Which is one of the big reasons it's NOT "Islamic" --- because it's not "religious". As you just conceded.

The other big reason of course being that it predates Islam. By a lot. That's already well known.
Looks like what I said flew right over your head. I didn't "concede" anything. I simply stated that GM is a social practice, not a religious one, because Islam is not a religious entity either, It is a social one.

Thus, Islam and GM, closely connected, are both social, and have nothing to do with religion.

So you now concede that Islam is not a religious thing, but is a social thing, like the Genital mutilation it advocates.

wrong again LIAR-----I never claimed that FGM is mentioned in the Koran as a REQUIREMENT------it isn't-----it is mentioned as something

at the PRESENT TIME tens of millions of MUSLIMS consider it a muslim
religious requirement. Many muslim scholars SO RULE. At the present time----the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of FGM procedures are carried out by muslims, even in countries that are not majority muslim lands. Historically---
in the past 1200 years, the practice spread with the spread of islam

religious requirement. Many muslim scholars SO RULE. At the present time----the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of FGM procedures are carried out by muslims, even in countries that are not majority muslim lands. Historically---

Why is it every source I can find, says CULTURAL and not religious?

try again "articles" prove nothing. I have been reading "articles" since I was
10 years old. -------since I did not have much at home-----I read the stuff floating
around town and off the magazine racks at the super-market whilst waiting
(endlessly) for my mom to do the grocery shopping. Floating around that Nazi town was the Islamo Nazi propaganda written by escapees from the Nuremburg
trials. and in the supermarket-----the magazine called "national enquirer". Over time I became cynical about "articles" but did get access to much better stuff.
I was 10 more than 60 years ago. The islamo-Nazi propaganda has NOT CHANGED SINCE. (well----at home I did have superman comics-----lots of
brothers) for the real lowdown on FGM---try to get into a large medical school
library----if you can (you probably can't)

Alzheimer's setting in? That explains a lot of your posts.

you changed the subject. What is there about my WRITING that suggests
ALZHEIMER's? Many REAL studies have demonstrated that the earliest
signs of Alzheimers Dementia can be detected in the writings of those afflicted---or more to the point---those who will EVENTUALLY be clinically afflicted. To be ALZHEIMER'S patients tend to write very short and very simple sentences

PS---I am a registered Democrat----so registered THE DAY I turned 21
I hope you got spade or neutered that day.

You should not be allowed to procreate

Why would they be digging in the ground?

The word is "spayed", dumbass!
It's Magina is So Big the Vet would have had to use a SHOVEL to Spade it.

Why is it every source I can find, says CULTURAL and not religious?

you are reading "politically correct" writings. WIKKI is not a source. For
correct information go to a Medical School Library, if you can get in. Sorry,
you probably cannot. Those libraries have the raw material from MANY MANY COUNTRIES------I have read stuff even from Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back