No more white farmers: Govt vows (Zimbabwe)

Both regimes. Mugabe's regime doesn't in any way diminish the horrible racism experienced under the Rhodesian state. In fact, it helps explain why we've seen its emergence in Zimbabwe.

Bullshit...what do you know about Rhodesia? Nothing. Whites dragged those people from the dark ages into the 20th century and for that they've been murdered, raped, and exiled....nothing "explains" it other than the black man's laziness and proclivity toward violence.....everything that was gained is now lost there and after Mandela, South Africa will go the same way.
South Africa IS going that direction as we speak. White genocide is taking place in the farmlands and will work its away across that nation. Ultimately, South Africa will end up like one, giant Detroit.

You havent provided a source or a pic. The only thing you have is a anecdotal story

It's thousands of stories, her's I heard in person and in detail. You won't look at the pictures and accounts of what's really happening there....you'd rather break wind about "racism" and "imperialism" and all the other little "isms" you leftist morons rely on when reality bitch slaps ya. This conversation has been a wipe out...you can't defend Mugabe in any manner....checkmate.

No one is trying to defend Mugabe. Not sure why you would think that.

ya might be a racist if you sanction one color for the same reason you cheer the other........
guess libs forgot to give em the "diversity is your strength speech"

It was the international suggestion that they not expel all of the white farmers. Mugabe received the same advice from African countries like Tanzania as well. Your accusation of some grand double standard in this case is misplaced.
Except there is no action, no sanctions, no outrage,,,,,,,no help for those in peril ,,,, and outright cheering here........

We have had sanctions against Zimbabwe for years. In fact, it has been a huge talking point for Mugabe.

You havent provided a source or a pic. The only thing you have is a anecdotal story

It's thousands of stories, her's I heard in person and in detail. You won't look at the pictures and accounts of what's really happening there....you'd rather break wind about "racism" and "imperialism" and all the other little "isms" you leftist morons rely on when reality bitch slaps ya. This conversation has been a wipe out...you can't defend Mugabe in any manner....checkmate.

Its the only play he has....Try to make you or me defend Mugabe. He totally dropped the White didnt slaughter bullshit.

There isn't much difference between those in Zimbabwe and the black people of Los Angeles or Ferguson. They loot and burn down the stores then want more white people to give them more stuff.

Its the only play he has....Try to make you or me defend Mugabe. He totally dropped the White didnt slaughter bullshit.

Indeed. It is easy enough to cite examples of such slaughter, from German southwest Africa and Tanganyika to the French conquest of the Sahara, to the British conquests in Kenya and Ghana, to the Portuguese fighting in Mozambique. It was really all over. Not to mention the institution of domestic slavery that lasted in Africa almost up to independence for many states, particularly southern ones.

We are sanctioning Mugabe for being a dictator......... not for encouraging genocide.......not even clear what that entails

We are sanctioning Mugabe for being a dictator......... not for encouraging genocide.......not even clear what that entails

We don't sanction all dictators, so try again. Sanctions cropped up around 2003, when the land confiscations started increasing under Mugabe's new land reform laws as did the political violence.

ya might be a racist if you sanction one color for the same reason you cheer the other........

It was the international suggestion that they not expel all of the white farmers. Mugabe received the same advice from African countries like Tanzania as well. Your accusation of some grand double standard in this case is misplaced.
Except there is no action, no sanctions, no outrage,,,,,,,no help for those in peril ,,,, and outright cheering here........

We have had sanctions against Zimbabwe for years. In fact, it has been a huge talking point for Mugabe.
We have now established that you have no idea what you are talking about and know as much about Africa as my poodle does.

U.S. Sanctions Policy Facts and Myths Embassy of the United States Harare Zimbabwe

Racism against those "oppressive" whites is and always will be TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE from the Libtard point of view. The blacks of South Africa never enjoyed the riches of their land until that land was plowed up, planted, and mined by the Dutch and English. Apparently they prefer to go back in time and become another Haiti:

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haitiby the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If I were a white living in Africa I'd get the hell out of their while there's still a little time.

We have now established that you have no idea what you are talking about and know as much about Africa as my poodle does.

U.S. Sanctions Policy Facts and Myths Embassy of the United States Harare Zimbabwe

Not sure how you got that. The link that you posted shows that we do have sanctions in place in Zimbabwe against their political elite.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/zimb.pdf

Did you decide to just not read what you posted?

Not what I said....usual lib tactic of trying to put words in peoples mouth and argue that instead. From what I see plenty of western money and aid is flowing into the country....... doesnt look like sanctions to me.

Racism against those "oppressive" whites is and always will be TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE from the Libtard point of view. The blacks of South Africa never enjoyed the riches of their land until that land was plowed up, planted, and mined by the Dutch and English. Apparently they prefer to go back in time and become another Haiti:

Link to anyone in this thread calling racism and massacres acceptable? (besides those calling the massacres of blacks acceptable).

Not what I said....usual lib tactic of trying to put words in peoples mouth and argue that instead. From what I see plenty of western money and aid is flowing into the country....... doesnt look like sanctions to me.

Sanctions are not all the same. That's not how sanctions work. We have sanctions on Russian interests as well currently but we can still do business with them in other areas. Traditionally sanctions also don't cover emergency food aid, this has largely been true even for some of our most strict sanctions like our historical ones against North Korea (for a time). The existence of food aid does not, in any way, indicate a lack of sanctions or a lack of condemnation.

There isn't much difference between those in Zimbabwe and the black people of Los Angeles or Ferguson. They loot and burn down the stores then want more white people to give them more stuff.

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haitiby the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If I were a white living in Africa I'd get the hell out of their while there's still a little time.

Yeah hurry up and leave...those massacres happen oh, every 225 years or so.

Sanctions are not all the same. That's not how sanctions work. We have sanctions on Russian interests as well currently but we can still do business with them in other areas. Traditionally sanctions also don't cover emergency food aid, this has largely been true even for some of our most strict sanctions like our historical ones against North Korea (for a time). The existence of food aid does not, in any way, indicate a lack of sanctions or a lack of condemnation.

allows the problem to continue...sanctioning people what were putting cash in his pocket directly........ridiculous.......to think this paltry effort will do anything.

allows the problem to continue...sanctioning people what were putting cash in his pocket directly........ridiculous.......to think this paltry effort will do anything.

That's how (pretty much all) sanctions work. The fact that they aren't as rigid as you want them to be doesn't mean that they don't exist.

That's how (pretty much all) sanctions work. The fact that they aren't as rigid as you want them to be doesn't mean that they don't exist.
No ...no its not........btw if you think he's not getting his cut on whats coming in ya might be a rube

Forum List

Back