No More obama Stickers...

I can't help but notice that this presidential election year there is a marked decline in the amount of obama stickers I see on cars.

I've actually noticed the opposite. Just this morning I saw an Obama sticker on the back of a Harley no less.

Of course I'm also seeing a healthy dose of Romney stickers too.

Placing much stock in this sort of thing is something only an idiot would do.

I can't help but notice that this presidential election year there is a marked decline in the amount of obama stickers I see on cars.

I've actually noticed the opposite. Just this morning I saw an Obama sticker on the back of a Harley no less.

The only thing you notice is where to rear your ugly, nasty little pin head on this forum where you can spread some more of your trollish bull shit.

Fuck off moron.

The only thing you notice is where to rear your ugly, nasty little pin head on this forum where you can spread some more of your trollish bull shit.

Fuck off moron.

:lmao:

mad anger yo :thup:

If Obama wins in November you'll be able to hear Pole Riders head explode anywhere in the continental US.

Listen for it. :thup:

Same for bobscrotum when obama loses.

Aww, he thinks he knows me, which shouldn't be surprising, he thinks he knows a lot of things. :lol:

Who thought they knew who first here, idiot?

The level of intellect coming from you leftist, obama supporters just reinforces the fact that only stupid people are left still backing the kenyan. You fucking people are the bottom of the barrel.

Fuck off moron.

:lmao:

mad anger yo :thup:

Sorry, but no, just relating to you on the only level you know, troll, you've earned it.

Same for bobscrotum when obama loses.

Aww, he thinks he knows me, which shouldn't be surprising, he thinks he knows a lot of things. :lol:

The level of intellect coming from you leftist, obama supporters just reinforces the fact that only stupid people are left still backing the kenyan. You fucking people are the bottom of the barrel.

I stated you'd be upset if Obama wins, which I think is correct, unless you'd like to correct me.

You stated that I'd be upset if Obama loses, and you continue to insinuate that I'm an Obama supporter.

That makes you the idiot. :thup:

I stated you'd be upset if Obama wins, which I think is correct, unless you'd like to correct me.

You stated that I'd be upset if Obama loses, and you continue to insinuate that I'm an Obama supporter.

'supporter' might be too strong a term, but would I be wrong in assuming you'd rather see Obama re-elected than see Romney win? :confused:

'supporter' might be too strong a term, but would I be wrong in assuming you'd rather see Obama re-elected than see Romney win? :confused:

While there are some obvious differences, as far as I'm concerned the end-results probably won't differ much at all. I think candidates like to cater messages to their base on the campaign, but once arriving in the WH a more moderate approach is usually the only way to actually accomplish anything.

Though this is a pretty simplified take on my thoughts with this issue.

Seen plenty in New York, Virginia and California.

Haven't seen any Romney stickers yet. Maybe they are waiting on the VP pick.

Not in California. At least Southern California. Maybe SF is different, but I've seen only two and I travel around a LOT from the Valley to OC.

While there are some obvious differences, as far as I'm concerned the end-results probably won't differ much at all. I think candidates like to cater messages to their base on the campaign, but once arriving in the WH a more moderate approach is usually the only way to actually accomplish anything.

So am I wrong in assuming you'd prefer an Obama win over a Romney win?

I have not seen one Romney sticker either, you guyz out of racists pro republiklan bumper stickers?

In all fairness, I haven't either.

But that's got NOTHING to do with the OP. The point is, there was obama for president stickers EVERYWHERE in 2008. Now, nope, nadda, zip, zilch. The ole black magic is gone. It's just another distinct sign of how much support he's lost among the thinking people of America. People were told they could buy a bag of rainbows and unicorns last time only to find out it was a lying bag of shit. They're not buying the same bag of shit a second time.

Perhaps it is a bit early for bumper stickers. I have seen some Obama stickers here in Ireland though.

So am I wrong in assuming you'd prefer an Obama win over a Romney win?

Meh, yes and no...if it were solely up to me to pick between the two I'd go with Obama, mostly because Mitt is nothing more to me than a snake-oil salesmen and Obama has at least a modicum of sincerity. As far as doing the things that need to be done, like things that really need to be done, I wouldn't pick either of them, but I'm also not a corporate executive.

I will say the internet trolling is much more enjoyable when the Conservative is in office. :thup:

Forum List

Back