No more cheating in Pennsylvania

Whine elsewhere. Nobody buys your bullshit here.

Maybe someplace with the high journalistic integrity of ............................... well,................................reddit.
Yeah, you have no evidence of widespread fraud, yet you are dumb enough to believe it was stolen as your master, Simon Says, told you..... I'd say, that's pretty darn shameful!

Yeah, you have no evidence of widespread fraud, yet you are dumb enough to believe it was stolen as your master, Simon Says, told you..... I'd say, that's pretty darn shameful!

Wow! I'm impressed by how intelligent you thought you sounded saying that.

Its nice to see courts actually doing something worthy these days. After dems tried to make undated ballots count, Penn Supreme Court said "NO".

I'm shocked honestly, they turned away/down every covid related shutdown case brought before them.

While this is a good ruling, there will always be cheating in PA.

ALWAYS.

Philly is corrupt AF.
Unfortunately there is cheating in every election by individuals, they do get caught. There is not enough of it to change the results if a national election...m

In Pennsylvania, there were a few REPUBLICANS who voted using recently deceased relatives vote. They were caught, by the checks and balances in the system.

Unfortunately there is cheating in every election by individuals, they do get caught. There is not enough of it to change the results if a national election...m

In Pennsylvania, there were a few REPUBLICANS who voted using recently deceased relatives vote. They were caught, by the checks and balances in the system.

I see you got your list of DNC-approved talking points for today.

All is well.

It's

It's most always been a Democratic State, until Trump in 2016, where he won by a razor thin margin.

Trump lost by 80,000 votes in 2020.

That's not true, we had an R governor and R senators for years. The governor's office was all R up until 1955, and then a few D's started to get in every second election or so, and that was back when D's weren't leftists, but upheld the ideals of our Constitution.

PAGov.JPG

Congressional reps are also mostly R, district 10 is an R, for whatever reason they have it grey. When you look at local election results, it's almost all red. Only Philly and Pittsburgh are blue, if we gave Philly to NY, the state would never be blue.

PAHouse.JPG

Why shouldn’t they count?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Because the dims said they shouldn't count!

Oh, wait. That's only when their not counting would have supposedly benefited the Republicans.

:laughing0301:

Democrats can’t participate in an election without cheating. It’s their default methodology.

Cheating is as natural to them and as necessary to their survival as breathing.

Lying and stealing as well.

6 days

:)

When ballots are forged and not mailed they're missing date stamps as well as the required folds to fit in the envelopes.

Glad I could help
This is a hand written date. Has absolutely nothing to do with anything, security or otherwise. No other state, disqualifies a voter because they forgot to write in a date next to their signature.

Signatures are checked, against election file signatures..... The hand written date, is meaningless, has nothing to do with any kind of security or verification Of the citizen voter....even a thief can date an envelope....silly one! Forging a signature is hard.

Forum List

Back