No more cheating in Pennsylvania

Because the state requires it. That’s the rule. How difficult is it to fill in the date?
People forget things sometimes.

Seems like it’s arbitrary and unnecessary if the only reason to require is it is because it’s required.

It seems like it serves no purpose other than to get people’s votes taken away.

Seems like it’s arbitrary and unnecessary if the only reason to require is it is because it’s required.

Well, when people “forget things,” there are consequences. Americans who are so incompetent that they can’t complete a ballot corrrxtly are probably not able to make a well-informed decision.

Knowing that, maybe they’ll be more careful. When I vote, I check and double check my selections on the screen before I hit the submit button.

Well, when people “forget things,” there are consequences. Americans who are so incompetent that they can’t complete a ballot corrrxtly are probably not able to make a well-informed decision.

Knowing that, maybe they’ll be more careful. When I vote, I check and double check my selections on the screen before I hit the submit button.
if rule only serves to take people’s vote away, that is wrong.

Rules are supposed to have meaning and utility. This one doesn’t.

Arbitrary and unnecessary election rules are wrong and celebrating people’s loss of their vote because of them demonstrates your lack of interest in the people’s ability to chose their representatives.

Good groomed boy!

Feeeeeeeellllllinnnnnggggssssssss.
In the real world we put our big boy pants on and make difficult decisions and pay for our mistake.
It’s time for you to do the same.

Feeeeeeeellllllinnnnnggggssssssss.
In the real world we put our big boy pants on and make difficult decisions and pay for our mistake.
It’s time for you to do the same.
Your purpose is to take away the votes of law abiding citizens because you think it’ll help you politically.

That makes you a bad person who supports rules whose only purpose is to corrupt the democratic process.

Your purpose is to take away the votes of law abiding citizens because you think it’ll help you politically.

That makes you a bad person who supports rules whose only purpose is to corrupt the democratic process.

If that makes you feel better. You’re weak. The country will not be better of if it’s run by the weak. Step aside and let big boys take care of it.

I’m quite aware that there are many like you. It’s a big reason why the country is falling apart. People like you are abandoning our country’s principles.
You are a LYING little leftard asswipe.

This country's principles do NOT include censorship, moron.

They don't include selective prosecution based on political affiliation.

They don't include gulags.

YOU are a lying leftard sack of shit.

Forum List

Back