No matter how well the country is doing, Democrats always find something to criticize and protest.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The stock market is sky high. The unemployment rate is the lowest in 50 years. There is peace and prosperity we haven't seen for decades. This is all in contrast to the left's predictions that Trump was going to destroy the economy and start World War III. We have a president who has done more to unify the country than any leader in my lifetime. Still, the left finds things to criticize and complain about.

Face it, this country and our heritage is the greatest thing to ever grace the world with its presence and Trump is doing more than anybody to preserve it.

Republicans are progressive and Democrats are regressive. Republicans are about unity and work in pursuit of progress, onwards and upwards being the goal. Democrats obstruct progress and seek to undermine Western Civilization.

Last edited:
The stock market is sky high. The unemployment rate is the lowest in 50 years. There is peace and prosperity we haven't seen for decades. This is all in contrast to the left's predictions that Trump was going to destroy the economy and start World War III. We have a president who has done more to unify the country than any leader in my lifetime. Still, the left finds things to criticize and complain about.

Face it, this country and our heritage is the greatest thing to ever grace the world with its presence and Trump is doing more than anybody to preserve it.

Republicans are progressive and Democrats are regressive. Republicans are about unity and work in pursuit of progress, onwards and upwards being the goal. Democrats obstruct progress and seek to undermine Western Civilization.
They HAVE to do this, because acknowledging that we're doing well makes our president look better. And the imbeciles are physically and psychologically unable to do this. Just dreadful.

They can never forgive him .....they always thought their witch Klinton would win......but the witch lost ....:04::muahaha:

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP FOREVER!

The only thing Democrats care about is regaining the power that Donald Trump took away from them. So when America is doing well, Donald Trump is doing well and the Democrats HATE IT. That has made them the de facto Anti-American Party.

Following Reagan, we had four staunch globalist presidents, and twenty-eight years of globalist policies negotiated in tandem with foreign globalist interests.

Trump's election tossed a turd into that particular punch bowl. Of course their heads exploded.

You know, in time they will realize the greatest accomplishments came from Trump. To prove this point, I really liked both Bushes when they were in office, but can now see that they weren't making the country better, possibly much worse. So I acknowledge that just as some liberals will look back on the Trump administration and realize how much we grew with the best programs to date. Be patient with the Democrats, perhaps they just haven't grown into bipartisan efforts or recognizing good and bad in all of our presidents.

To me, everyone should be thanked for whatever they choose to put out there because its better than being ignored completely.

God bless you and those who have loved this late beautiful precious longer than me always!!!

Holly (forever wishing that I had officially discovered him before his passing)

P.S. That song is from an album that was released 50 years ago.

Forum List

Back