"No Loud Farts From Females Please!"

Well, what will they ban next ?? Even farts by females are not allowed! Very impressive.

ISLAMIC CITY COUNCIL BANS FEMALE FLATULENCE IN INDONESIA

An Islamic city council in the Indonesian province of Aceh, which follows Sharia, has banned female citizens from passing gas.

Sayyid Yahia, mayor of the city, told media that a ban was needed, as farting does not go well with the Islamic values of modesty. “Muslim women are not allowed to fart with sound, it’s against Islamic teachings,” he said. Meanwhile, the Indonesian Feminists Association told local media they will attempt to block the smelly law as they deem it discriminatory. Talking to The Wadiyan, mayor Sayyid Yahia said the law aims to save people’s morals and behaviors. “When you see woman fart loud, she appears like a man. But if she sit sideways and pass it quietly, she looks like a woman,” Sayyid said.

Although the proposed law does not ban “quiet fart,” passing gas with sound is actually not uncommon in Southeast Asia, particularly for women consuming potatoes and peas. Obviously, women maintain that they feel healthier, farting loud. Fathima Khan, a medical doctor at the Al Banni Islamic Hospital in Aceh’s capital is critical of the proposed law: “There is no need to question this practice, let alone regulate it, because people do it for their health and safety,” she said. The mayor declined to give The Wadiyan details of what the punishment would be for violators. While another member at the City council, who wished not to be named, said if convicted by the sharia court, the offender could receive 20 lashes for small farts and up to 3 months prison time for larger ones.

Read more...Islamic city council bans female flatulence in Indonesia | THE WADIYAN

So loud and odourless is forbidden, but silent and deadly is a-okay? Got it!

Yep, they're dancing with the devil.

Fart-banned-801x1024.jpg

1952295548_117_Indian_Muslims_praying__xlarge.jpeg

But it's ok for these guys to fart loudly.

:eusa_whistle:

No, then I would have ended up with you. :lmao:

That's about as funny as: NO! You are!
But then again, what do you expect from an Iranian? Me? Not much.
Careful with the personal insults. We don't want to loose you. After all, Where would we go for laughs?

Thank you for being you.

Loose me? Now THAT'S funny! :lmao:
I guess they didn't teach you english in iran, just how to wipe your asshole with your hand.:lol:

Lets get REASONABLE------even in the USA----public farting has never
been declared a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT------(we need an amendment)

as to gender farting-----I would remind my fellow posters----that there was a time
when it was not all that unusual to see a male----pissing into a bush----on the side of
the road-------but women who engaged in public pissing-----IF EVER ----always
HID far more securely. There were CLEARLY gender issues back then-----now
public urination -----is generally illegal for both.

getting back to gender farting-----the issue should be researched----there
are all kinds of LOCAL ORDINANCES in our great country----I grew up in
a state which outlawed "sodomy" between married couples------I knew
about the law long before I had a notion as to what "sodomy" is

I live in an area of the USA that harbors lots of muslims------including
those veiled to the eyelashes whom I often encounter in supermarkets.

My area might need an ordinance against the ORAL FART-----the nature
and frequency of arabic vulgarities that PASS THRU those black veils
never ceases to amaze me. I do not know arabic-----but perhaps roudy
can tell us what "kus emak" means

20 lashes for a small fart, possible 3 month jail time for a large one...uhhh...lol.

So...what happens to a woman who ends up sharting while trying to let one go ever so quietly..yanno, like a lady???

Stoning? Beheading?

Talk about an ass-backward bunch of control freaks...
gold13.gif

Torture by electricity.

Or we can just laugh at the thought (if not the fart) another time.

:cool:

Consider-----Fellow posters-------a "fart" aka "flatulence" is merely an
expullsion of gas from the digestive tract from the caudal end------and a
BURP aka eructation-----is an expulsion of gas from the rostral end.

do burps count?

ALSO ------some babies fart-------really-----some so engage incessantly.
When my baby was small----I was very into "burping" him-------I sat him
upright on my lap and rocked him ----whilst cupping his little belly in my hand---
under gentel pressue--------his resulting eructation-----was PHENOMINAL------
thus he did not fart------but some babies do fart-------would their be penalties
for female farting infants under the new laws-----to be imposed on the infants
or on their caregivers?

This thread caused me to remember another Farting thread from long long ago.

I quote myself.

So, one of my staff has requested moving to a different office.

Her current one is right next to the men's restroom. Due to the odd acoustics of the building, she claims she hears very loud FARTS whenever the "convenience" is being used by certain men. She is beginning to feel harassed by the FARTS, hinting they are creating a hostile work environment. I have no choice but to force someone to trade offices with her - and the exchangee will be a man. One of the FARTERS.

Which leads me to my question:

Men, do you engage in such acoustical HIJINKS on purpose, or is this just the way male anatomy naturally works?

*intellectually curious*

boe

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/157591-men-please-splain-why.html

This thread caused me to remember another Farting thread from long long ago.

I quote myself.

So, one of my staff has requested moving to a different office.

Her current one is right next to the men's restroom. Due to the odd acoustics of the building, she claims she hears very loud FARTS whenever the "convenience" is being used by certain men. She is beginning to feel harassed by the FARTS, hinting they are creating a hostile work environment. I have no choice but to force someone to trade offices with her - and the exchangee will be a man. One of the FARTERS.

Which leads me to my question:

Men, do you engage in such acoustical HIJINKS on purpose, or is this just the way male anatomy naturally works?

*intellectually curious*

boe

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/157591-men-please-splain-why.html

OK, normally I wouldn't say anything, but you asked for an intellectual understanding.

We're not farting.

We're dropping loafs and there's air between the deliveries. When we're really big men who eat a lot of fast food, there's a lot of air coming out between the quick releases.

Well, what will they ban next ?? Even farts by females are not allowed! Very impressive.

An Islamic city council in the Indonesian province of Aceh, which follows Sharia, has banned female citizens from passing gas.

Sayyid Yahia, mayor of the city, told media that a ban was needed, as farting does not go well with the Islamic values of modesty. “Muslim women are not allowed to fart with sound, it’s against Islamic teachings,” he said. Meanwhile, the Indonesian Feminists Association told local media they will attempt to block the smelly law as they deem it discriminatory. Talking to The Wadiyan, mayor Sayyid Yahia said the law aims to save people’s morals and behaviors. “When you see woman fart loud, she appears like a man. But if she sit sideways and pass it quietly, she looks like a woman,” Sayyid said.

Although the proposed law does not ban “quiet fart,” passing gas with sound is actually not uncommon in Southeast Asia, particularly for women consuming potatoes and peas. Obviously, women maintain that they feel healthier, farting loud. Fathima Khan, a medical doctor at the Al Banni Islamic Hospital in Aceh’s capital is critical of the proposed law: “There is no need to question this practice, let alone regulate it, because people do it for their health and safety,” she said. The mayor declined to give The Wadiyan details of what the punishment would be for violators. While another member at the City council, who wished not to be named, said if convicted by the sharia court, the offender could receive 20 lashes for small farts and up to 3 months prison time for larger ones.

Read more...Islamic city council bans female flatulence in Indonesia | THE WADIYAN
Well, isn't THAT all peaceful and enlightened and progressive. :cool:
You can still cut a big smelly one, but you just can't rip the seat with it anymore. Sounds reasonable. :D
Yeah, not really.

If these bitches was rollin Indonesian style they would be geting such the lashing....little poo beast harlots

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great.

Now the useless Republicans will want the same law against American women, blacks and Hispanics.

Wrong. Stop being so mind-numbingly stupid.

Oh, wait -- you can't.

Puddly can't help it he's hooked on stinky beans and has shit for brains...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0uICBoufHo]Stinky Beans - Ad Parody [girl scared by her fart on fire] - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone who actually checked would find the following
About

The Wadiyan is an online satire newspaper that publishes fictional news reports, articles and multimedia content with the intention of providing pure humour.

The contents of this website are © Copyright 2013 by THE WADIYAN and may not be reprinted or re-transmitted in whole or in part without the express written consent of the publisher.
About | THE WADIYAN

Anyone who actually checked would find the following
About

The Wadiyan is an online satire newspaper that publishes fictional news reports, articles and multimedia content with the intention of providing pure humour.

The contents of this website are © Copyright 2013 by THE WADIYAN and may not be reprinted or re-transmitted in whole or in part without the express written consent of the publisher.
About | THE WADIYAN

Well well well, who'd have thunk it. Haha, you fooled us all, OP.

Lets get REASONABLE------even in the USA----public farting has never
been declared a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT------(we need an amendment)

as to gender farting-----I would remind my fellow posters----that there was a time
when it was not all that unusual to see a male----pissing into a bush----on the side of
the road-------but women who engaged in public pissing-----IF EVER ----always
HID far more securely. There were CLEARLY gender issues back then-----now
public urination -----is generally illegal for both.

getting back to gender farting-----the issue should be researched----there
are all kinds of LOCAL ORDINANCES in our great country----I grew up in
a state which outlawed "sodomy" between married couples------I knew
about the law long before I had a notion as to what "sodomy" is

I live in an area of the USA that harbors lots of muslims------including
those veiled to the eyelashes whom I often encounter in supermarkets.

My area might need an ordinance against the ORAL FART-----the nature
and frequency of arabic vulgarities that PASS THRU those black veils
never ceases to amaze me. I do not know arabic-----but perhaps roudy
can tell us what "kus emak" means

kus emak means go fuck your mother I believe.

kus emak means go fuck your mother I believe.

It translates to "your Mothers c*nt"

yes---it does------but it seems to be an ALL PURPOSE
expression----the last time I heard it------A niqabi was
addressing a bunch of beets-----she had dropped onto
the floor in a supermarket---------the several children who
accompanied the elegant lady took it calmly-----the only
person who jumped a bit-----at the LOUD EXCLAMATION---
was .......me. In general-----I believe that the expression
is a kind of elegant inuendo suggesting "I'll f^ck your mother"

Holy Shiite! I mean Holy Crap...I thought you were joking Ropey. I've seen it all now. Go blow somebody up and we'll name a street after ya. But by Gawd if ya fart in public we'll throw yer ass in jail. The irony.

Forum List

Back