No, its fatality rate is 100%. Nobody recovers from it. Everybody who contracts it dies.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Do you indeed believe Italy completely closes ten cities if a 'harmless fly' took place? Where a good news from Wuhan? Do governments afraid panic?
What's going on in reality? Do we hear something positives?
Yesterday I heard almost 20 peoples from 70 infected are on intensive therapy stations in Italy.
It's look like the story from below looks like more trustworthy as numerous lies of MS presstitutes.

I shared my concerns with my wife, but she convinced me that I should not say anything to my superiors. She said that it was too dangerous; that they valued loyalty above everything else; and that I would only find trouble if I admitted to my doubts about their practices. She also pointed out that we benefited from priority medical treatment. As senior officials, we received regular supplies of the highly-sophisticated hazmat masks that are the only known technology that can prevent infection. She implored me to think of our son, who is still small. If I spoke out and were caught, our lives would be at risk.

Around the same time, it became clear that the Agent was entirely beyond our control. It was spreading like wildfire throughout Hubei Province and beyond, infecting tens of millions and causing them all to die.

I understand that what I just said is difficult to believe, because you have been told that there have been only about 50,000 infections, and far fewer deaths.

But these are the influenza infections that have been falsely passed off as the non-existent “coronavirus.” The Agent is far, far more contagious than that, and its fatality rate, unlike the “coronavirus”, is not 2%.

No, its fatality rate is 100%. Nobody recovers from it. Everybody who contracts it dies.

Corona Unmasked: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis | Awakening? Start Here | Before It's News

Do you indeed believe Italy completely closes ten cities if a 'harmless fly' took place? Where a good news from Wuhan? Do governments afraid panic?
Yesterday I heard almost 20 peoples from 70 infected are on intensive therapy stations in Italy.
It's look like the story from below looks like more trustworthy as numerous lies of MS presstitutes.

I shared my concerns with my wife, but she convinced me that I should not say anything to my superiors. She said that it was too dangerous; that they valued loyalty above everything else; and that I would only find trouble if I admitted to my doubts about their practices. She also pointed out that we benefited from priority medical treatment. As senior officials, we received regular supplies of the highly-sophisticated hazmat masks that are the only known technology that can prevent infection. She implored me to think of our son, who is still small. If I spoke out and were caught, our lives would be at risk.

Around the same time, it became clear that the Agent was entirely beyond our control. It was spreading like wildfire throughout Hubei Province and beyond, infecting tens of millions and causing them all to die.

I understand that what I just said is difficult to believe, because you have been told that there have been only about 50,000 infections, and far fewer deaths.

But these are the influenza infections that have been falsely passed off as the non-existent “coronavirus.” The Agent is far, far more contagious than that, and its fatality rate, unlike the “coronavirus”, is not 2%.

Corona Unmasked: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis | Awakening? Start Here | Before It's News

Not.

It's a pandemic!!! We're all gonna die!!!

SWINE FLU!!!
BIRD FLU!!!
EBOLA!!!
SARS!!!
ZIKA!!!
MEASLES!!!
MERS!!!
CORONAVIRUS!!!!!

Could this be the plague that will "save" the planet from humankind? Or will we have to wait for the slow, lingering deaths for which "progressives" so Jones?

I dunno.
But this doesn't looks like a simple flu with lethality 2%.
BTW all sealed people in their homes will die ( or already died ) due to the lack of food or medical care

It's a pandemic!!! We're all gonna die!!!

SWINE FLU!!!
BIRD FLU!!!
EBOLA!!!
SARS!!!
ZIKA!!!
MEASLES!!!
MERS!!!
CORONAVIRUS!!!!!

Were else folks were locked down in their homes and let to die?

All Wuhan is sealed and locked down.
How many corpses are already there?

Of the people in this country

100% ? 100% bullshit. The US is showing 34 infection, last I saw and 3 recoveries. Are you saying the Trump administration and CDC specifically are outright lying in the face of your "certain death" warning? Grow up. Do not depend on "beforeitsnews.com" for truth or accuracy.

Of course Rothshild's 'The Economist' and its prediction for coronavirus are a coincidence too.

Cover%20%22The%20World%20in%202019%22%202018-11-22%20.jpg.jpg

100% ? 100% bullshit. The US is showing 34 infection, last I saw and 3 recoveries. Are you saying the Trump administration and CDC specifically are outright lying in the face of your "certain death" warning? Grow up. Do not depend on "beforeitsnews.com" for truth or accuracy.

You shall read first the story.
It's self-explained and can help to understand a lot.
Just imagine what panic could be if the humanity knows it would die withing months.

Interestingly why all super-reaches had already purchased escaping bunkers in the New Zealand before?

Why Silicon Valley billionaires are prepping for the apocalypse in New Zealand

Not.
So. It's like the crabs my unkle caught during the Korean war then. Those killed him too....about 4 years back at age 89

Not.
So. It's like the crabs my unkle caught during the Korean war then. Those killed him too....about 4 years back at age 89

Why millions of peoples are locked down in Wuhan and let to die?
It is the question.

And why MS presstitutes write nothing about?

Do you believe Chinese government lets a huge city like Wuhan to die without reason?

Could this be the plague that will "save" the planet from humankind? Or will we have to wait for the slow, lingering deaths for which "progressives" so Jones?

you can vote in a fascist government but it is better to shoot first ....

before the fascists start shooting you

All commies are fascist.
Look what's going on in Wuhan.
Chinese government simple seals doors by welding and let people die?

Where are all human rights whores?

All commies are fascist.

Welding?

Can you weld the doors in YOUR house?

Dunno. Are we being told the truth / everything?

1). Pathogen Origin - Wuhan China
2). Wuhan China is home to BioWeapons Research Lab.
Wuhan Institute of Virology - Wikipedia
3). Major media ALL join in publishing strong denials to any possible link (since when do you trust the media?)
China 'appoints military bio weapon expert to take over secretive virus lab in Wuhan' | Daily Mail Online
4). China suppresses information, disposing of those willing to share info
Chinese Doctor, Silenced After Warning of Outbreak, Dies From Coronavirus

If you are wise, can add 2 and 2, and pay attention to the facts available, there seems to be more to this than is being reported.
Maybe there are two pathogens involved in this outbreak?

Welding?

Your mistake is assuming houses (or buildings) in the USA are constructed similarly to those in China.

You are mistaken.

If the doors in question are any type of metal with any type of metal frame, they can in fact be welded or brazed shut. However, it might be easier just to park a heavy vehicle against them from the outside. furthermore, if I were trapped in side that building, there are 1000 other ways to escape. Walls and other structurally weak areas other than doors, such as cinder block walls can often be breached.

That said, AFAIK this story probably cannot be confirmed and I do not assert that it is true.

Last edited:

All commies are fascist.

Welding?

Go to YOUTUBE?
It is a lot of such videos.
Probably doors were already erected by having doors prepared fo the 'worst case'

A harmless fly with lethality 2%?

Welding?

Your mistake is assuming houses (or buildings) in the USA are constructed similarly to those in China.

You are mistaken.

If the doors in question are any type of metal with any type of metal frame, they can in fact be welded or brazed shut.

That said, AFAIK this story probably cannot be confirmed and I do not assert that it is true.

The entirely China has been constructed as a huge prison prepared for the worst case.

You shall read first the story.
It's self-explained and can help to understand a lot.
Just imagine what panic could be if the humanity knows it would die withing months.

Interestingly why all super-reaches had already purchased escaping bunkers in the New Zealand before?

Why Silicon Valley billionaires are prepping for the apocalypse in New Zealand
Well. I already got in my ski trip this winter. Maybe I can enjoy spring Kayking, pool opening, and Florida vacation. I hope your philosophy is up to your paranoia. If all else fails, I recommend a recreational marijuana state, unless that is how you came to believe as you do.

Forum List

Back