No, I will NOT Disable My Freaking Ad Blocker!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The whole reason I put in an ad blocker is because so many news sites were festooning their sites with countless ads. You would follow a link to a site and *poof* *poof* *poof* *poof* *poof* *poof* six windows would have popped up and a loud banner ad would be blaring over my music.

Disable my ad blocker? Hell no!

Not until the ad sellers develop some restraint in their pursuit of the Almighty Dollar and stop bombarding me with ads.

The whole reason I put in an ad blocker is because so many news sites were festooning their sites with countless ads. You would follow a link to a site and *poof* *poof* *poof* *poof* *poof* *poof* six windows would have popped up and a loud banner ad would be blaring over my music.

Not until the ad sellers develop some restraint in their pursuit of the Almighty Dollar and stop bombarding me with ads.
For me if I can stop it at the right point I can read the articles on most of those sites. Or refresh and stop as soon as the article appears so it does not have a chance to fully refresh.

No shit!!

I use a Adblocker, script blocker and popup blocker for all of my browsers.

Forum List

Back