“no human being is illegal.”

And just who the hell are you to say that, chump? It seems pretty clear you don't understand the first thing about the US. Anyway, don't you have enough to worry about hating and fearing Turks?
No, there is enough leeway to show you, what´s wrong with your country .

You get your own shit together (including getting over your infatuation with murderous dictators) and then we'll talk.

I'm saying it to you, chump. Make a note of it.
forumqqj.jpg

You get your own shit together (including getting over your infatuation with murderous dictators) and then we'll talk.
It wasn´t an accusation. It is your problem, when your people, culture and values are being destroyed, but I don´t like it. What´s left of the good old USA in some decades?

Acts are illegal. People aren't illegal. When people commit an illegal act, they don't become illegal, they become criminals. The precise term is criminal alien, not illegal alien.
Ummmmm you just went against the politcally correct police, and now you shall PAY....LOL

"All Western peoples" does NOT grant you license to speak for America in any way, shape, or fashion. Don't forget it.

And try to remember that East Germany is no more, however painful that realization is for you.
Also the US do not need more immigrants. Less immigrants are better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-lLIRmZoE]Ost Berlin April 1989 - YouTube[/ame]
It may help to put these idle teens or young adults to doing something like working, besides going to elementory schools and blowing away children and teachers like they have been doing lately..... How are these violent video games working out for us now in this nation, along with these evil Hellish shows or movies they have un-ending access to now ? I mean we have simulaters to train combat forces how to kill their enemies, and we have simulaters to train people how to fly airliners (into buildings?), and now we have simulater games that teach people how to just spray innocent people down with asault weapons of ones choosing (while laughing), then you take that and couple it with the ingriedients of being caught like a minks in a trap, and with with no thinking that it can ever escape it (no hope or future), well we are going to get one of two things in the situation, either the mink chews it's own leg off or it comes out swinging and biting if he gets loose finally, and there still is no hope.

Note the age of these killers, and then do the freakin math formula's on them...It's and eye opener, but money rules with corporations and hollywood, and the government has been idiots in it all, so we get what we get now in which is plenty of cover ups and lies until the next killings happen.

How about mandatory military service for anyone ages 17 to 25 for 2 years + basic for starters, and then lets go back to breaking their screwed up spirit in which they have developed, and replacing it with one that is respectable, honest, clean and trained in being a real man, instead of a punk.

Take the gloves off in the military, and go back to developing men instead of girls. It disgust me how the military is now, and where it is going. Kidding me right ? Oooh Rahh sempify..............................

Ummmm what is the purpose of the video ? What is it that you are trying to say with it ?

Last edited:
It may help to put these idle teens or young adults to doing something like working, besides going to elementory schools and blowing away children and teachers like they have been doing lately..... How are these violent video games working out for us now in this nation, along with these evil Hellish shows or movies they have un-ending access to now ? I mean we have simulaters to train combat forces how to kill their enemies, and we have simulaters to train people how to fly airliners (into buildings?), and now we have simulater games that teach people how to just spray innocent people down with asault weapons of ones choosing (while laughing), then you take that and couple it with the ingriedients of being caught like a minks in a trap, and with with no thinking that it can ever escape it (no hope or future), well we are going to get one of two things in the situation, either the mink chews it's own leg off or it comes out swinging and biting if he gets loose finally, and there still is no hope.

Note the age of these killers, and then do the freakin math formula's on them...It's and eye opener, but money rules with corporations and hollywood, and the government has been idiots in it all, so we get what we get now in which is plenty of cover ups and lies until the next killings happen.

How about mandatory military service for anyone ages 17 to 25 for 2 years + basic for starters, and then lets go back to breaking their screwed up spirit in which they have developed, and replacing it with one that is respectable, honest, clean and trained in being a real man, instead of a punk.

Take the gloves off in the military, and go back to developing men instead of girls. It disgust me how the military is now, and where it is going. Kidding me right ? Oooh Rahh sempify..............................
Yes, the newest happenigs are shocking. But we should not make the mistake to pick something out and make it responsible for that. Like Videogames. Do they really make people kill people? The history killing sprees is older than the history of videogames.
I think it is the whole thing what makes us crazy. We tolerate crime, even propagate it as unavoidable part of freedom. And violence is the preferred tool of choice, not only in videogames, but also in the white house. And you have a big share of people who live in hell. We have documentations here on TV, which show Detroit e.g. Heavily armed gangs shoot people by daylight.

As for the army I strongly recommend compulsory military service. But with an educational component. The US Army had a drug propblem in times of compulsory military service. Put the drug addicts together, send them far away and let them come back until they are clean.
Look: Assange said in an interview, that US soldiers boast of their killings in Iraq. "Hey I got 30". And I think you know the video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=witf-K2EAYs&feature=player_detailpage]Video Wikileaks U.S. helicopter killing 12 Iraqi civilians - YouTube[/ame]

Ummmm what is the purpose of the video ? What is it that you are trying to say with it ?
It shows a peaceful environment, where children can play outside without drug dealers, murders, rapers and other criminals. Becomes rare also in Germany.

Yes, the newest happenigs are shocking. But we should not make the mistake to pick something out and make it responsible for that. Like Videogames. Do they really make people kill people? The history killing sprees is older than the history of videogames.
I think it is the whole thing what makes us crazy. We tolerate crime, even propagate it as unavoidable part of freedom. And violence is the preferred tool of choice, not only in videogames, but also in the white house. And you have a big share of people who live in hell. We have documentations here on TV, which show Detroit e.g. Heavily armed gangs shoot people by daylight.

As for the army I strongly recommend compulsory military service. But with an educational component. The US Army had a drug propblem in times of compulsory military service. Put the drug addicts together, send them far away and let them come back until they are clean.
Look: Assange said in an interview, that US soldiers boast of their killings in Iraq. "Hey I got 30". And I think you know the video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=witf-K2EAYs&feature=player_detailpage]Video Wikileaks U.S. helicopter killing 12 Iraqi civilians - YouTube[/ame]

It shows a peaceful environment, where children can play outside without drug dealers, murders, rapers and other criminals. Becomes rare also in Germany.
I just know that if I were the leader of this nation, I would be putting every young adult not working or not in school (quit) from the ages of 17 to 25 in the military as a mandatory service for 2 years + basic.

There is no way that these young men would be sitting around doing nothing but thinking, and then thinking about all the wrong things in life. Yes the education would be a must also if they don't have it, and then a skill of some sort should be taught to them as well. Think about it, we do this for prisoners, but we won't do it for those who are more easily saved than a prisoner at that point ?

I just know that if I were the leader of this nation, I would be putting every young adult not working or not in school (quit) from the ages of 17 to 25 in the military as a mandatory service for 2 years + basic.

I don't think those responsible for training and maintaining the greatest military in the world would appreciate that idea very much.

“NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL.”
“No human being is illegal” is a slogan used by Illegal Aliens and immigration advocates, but it is incorrect. I should not be afraid to call someone who entered my country illegally and remain without the permission of my government an Illegal Alien because it offends them. Illegal Aliens offend me in my country and no one cares about me being offended?

Well, no one cares about you personally because you are a crazy old bitch, but that's just you.

Aren't you a gentleman? No one cares? That’s rather judgmental. What would lead you to that scientific conclusion, Mr. Spock? I have read numerous posts on the USMB by folks like you, and it never ceases
to amaze me how oblivious human beings can be sometimes. Chumps like you deny global warming or pretend guns are good for American society. People with your mentality refused to understand what a criminal GW Bush was and voted for him AFTER he invaded Iraq...Yah people like you, kiddo. Illegal aliens are bad. And don’t give me that thunderstruck deer-in-the-headlights stupefied “What the hell am I talking about”crapolla. Don’t play stupid. You are just one more poor self deluded fool on this board.

Last edited:

There is no way that these young men would be sitting around doing nothing but thinking, and then thinking about all the wrong things in life. Yes the education would be a must also if they don't have it, and then a skill of some sort should be taught to them as well. Think about it, we do this for prisoners, but we won't do it for those who are more easily saved than a prisoner at that point ?
Good idea. I laso said so. They also learn responsibleness.

Good idea. I laso said so. They also learn responsibleness.

You got a lot of nerve. Young men are in the militray and dying. They are in school and they are working. If you were the leader of this nation, Congress would not let you do anything with or for young men. Putting down young men like that, you must be a right wing nut. The ones that are not doing nothing, you had better leave them the fuck alone. Reason most young men are not working is because there are no jobs. They are taken by illegal aliens or sent to China or India.

Last edited:
You got a lot of nerve. Young men are in the militray and dying. They are in school and they are working. If you were the leader of this nation, Congress would not let you do anything with or for young men. Putting down young men like that, you must be a right wing nut. The ones that are not doing nothing, you had better leave them the fuck alone. Reason most young men are not working is because there are no jobs. They are taken by illegal aliens or sent to China or India.
Doing the compulsory military service does not mean to be sent to war. It does not mean to put down men but to build them up.

“NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL.”
“No human being is illegal” is a slogan used by Illegal Aliens and immigration advocates, but it is incorrect. I should not be afraid to call someone who entered my country illegally and remain without the permission of my government an Illegal Alien because it offends them. Illegal Aliens offend me in my country and no one cares about me being offended?

Well, no one cares about you personally because you are a crazy old bitch, but that's just you.

What would lead you to that scientific conclusion, Mr. Spock?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKKa_OlSXgQ&feature=relmfu]Ron Burgundy - It's Science - YouTube[/ame]

I have read numerous posts on the USMB by folks like you, and it never ceases
to amaze me how oblivious human beings can be sometimes. Chumps like you deny global warming or pretend guns are good for American society. People with your mentality refused to understand what a criminal GW Bush was and voted for him AFTER he invaded Iraq...Yah people like you, kiddo. Illegal aliens are bad. And don’t give me that thunderstruck deer-in-the-headlights stupefied “What the hell am I talking about”crapolla. Don’t play stupid. You are just one more poor self deluded fool on this board.

Any other lefty emoting you'd like to do over TOPICS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THIS THREAD, as long as you've already got your heart out on your sleeve like that? Are you really upset because you too are a crazy bitch and you don't like seeing your fellow crazy bitch called just what she is? Are you also a racist like she is? I hope not. If you've seen anyone here suggest that illegal immigration is NOT a problem, you let me know. Until then:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vihBFS3WM0c]Ron Burgundy - You Are A Smelly Pirate Hooker. Why Don't You Go Back To...Whore Island? - YouTube[/ame]

I have read numerous posts on the USMB by folks like you, and it never ceases

Any other lefty emoting you'd like to do over TOPICS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THIS THREAD, as long as you've already got your heart out on your sleeve like that? Are you really upset because you too are a crazy bitch and you don't like seeing your fellow crazy bitch called just what she is? Are you also a racist like she is? I hope not. If you've seen anyone here suggest that illegal immigration is NOT a problem, you let me know. Until then:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vihBFS3WM0c]Ron Burgundy - You Are A Smelly Pirate Hooker. Why Don't You Go Back To...Whore Island? - YouTube[/ame]

You're still being a fucking moron, I see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG5bF8FcZuo]Ron Burgundy - Knights of Columbus That Hurts - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back