“no human being is illegal.”

Well, no one cares about you personally because you are a crazy old bitch, but that's just you.

I hate it when people enter my country illegally call themselves hard working immigrants who only want to take care of their families and steal jobs and lower wages and still identities of babies, use false documents and trash neighborhood with gangs, drugs and grafitti, killed and rape more americans than terrorism and I am a crazy old bitch for not welcoming them into my home?:confused:

No, you are a crazy old bitch because you have demonstrated here time and time again that you are a hateful old racist whose brain chemicals are woefully out of balance.

When I hear things like this coming from you I know I am spot on target. Got you drawers in a wedgie and give you a booty itch. :D

I hate it when people enter my country illegally call themselves hard working immigrants who only want to take care of their families and steal jobs and lower wages and still identities of babies, use false documents and trash neighborhood with gangs, drugs and grafitti, killed and rape more americans than terrorism and I am a crazy old bitch for not welcoming them into my home?:confused:

No, you are a crazy old bitch because you have demonstrated here time and time again that you are a hateful old racist whose brain chemicals are woefully out of balance.

When I hear things like this coming from you I know I am spot on target. Got you drawers in a wedgie and give you a booty itch. :D

Congratulations, crazy old bitch.

Acts are illegal. People aren't illegal.

Are thieves thieves?
Or should we be politically correct and call them, People, that are just human, and want you stuff.
terrorists? Folk just expressing their ideals.
murders? People, in need of anger management.
rapists? Boys will be boys.

I say we continue to link people to their crimes, or extend the correctness to all people. Like gun owners for instance:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Correct?

Thieves are thieves, but what would be analogous to this situation is calling thieves theft.

“NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL.”
“No human being is illegal” is a slogan used by Illegal Aliens and immigration advocates, but it is incorrect. I should not be afraid to call someone who entered my country illegally and remain without the permission of my government an Illegal Alien because it offends them. Illegal Aliens offend me in my country and no one cares about me being offended?

Illegal Aliens and Illegal Immigrants

by Maeve Maddox
The words alien and immigrant are not exactly interchangeable, but “immigrant” is perceived as having a more positive connotation than ”alien.”
An immigrant is a person who moves from one country to settle in another
An immigrant may or may not be a citizen. An alien is definitely not a citizen.

There are two types of alien: legal and illegal.
A legal alien is a person who is in a country temporarily as a student or a tourist, or who has been granted permission to live in the country permanently without being a citizen. The latter kind of alien is called a resident alien. (amnesty advocates frequently use this from the bible to excuse Illegal Aliens but it describes someone who in in the country by permission.)
An illegal alien is present in a country without the country’s authorization. If the person intends harm, the term enemy alien may apply.
Illegal Aliens and Illegal Immigrants

how about we just call them felons

fuck um.

"Felons" refer to people who have committed felonies. "Illegal immigrants" haven't even committed a misdemeanor.

“No human being is illegal” is a slogan used by Illegal Aliens and immigration advocates, but it is incorrect. I should not be afraid to call someone who entered my country illegally and remain without the permission of my government an Illegal Alien because it offends them. Illegal Aliens offend me in my country and no one cares about me being offended?
I understand you. And it is not only the illegal aliens. They are everywhere and if you don´t like that, you are evil. And they hate us because they are too dumb to make their own country a nice place. The sooner they disappear the better.

I understand you. And it is not only the illegal aliens. .

What do you mean "And it is not only the illegal aliens"?

:confused:

Unkotare must be a old anchor baby. He cannot even put two rational sentences together.

Learn the language or get out of my country, you crazy old bitch.
I was sure it is Tourette and I guess I am right :D

English is obviously not your first language, so you get a little more leeway on that than the crazy old bitch. You do NOT get any leeway in playing the apologist for murderous regimes, however.

What do you mean "And it is not only the illegal aliens"?

:confused:
I mean just because an alien is legal it does not make him a good alien.

English is obviously not your first language, so you get a little more leeway on that than the crazy old bitch. You do NOT get any leeway in playing the apologist for murderous regimes, however.
You don´t know Tourette syndrome? It is a disease, which can make you insult people. e.g.

"All Western peoples" does NOT grant you license to speak for America in any way, shape, or fashion. Don't forget it.

And try to remember that East Germany is no more, however painful that realization is for you.
Also the US do not need more immigrants. Less immigrants are better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-lLIRmZoE]Ost Berlin April 1989 - YouTube[/ame]

"All Western peoples" does NOT grant you license to speak for America in any way, shape, or fashion. Don't forget it.

And try to remember that East Germany is no more, however painful that realization is for you.
Also the US do not need more immigrants. Less immigrants are better.

And just who the hell are you to say that, chump? It seems pretty clear you don't understand the first thing about the US. Anyway, don't you have enough to worry about hating and fearing Turks? Keep your nose out of our business.

And just who the hell are you to say that, chump? It seems pretty clear you don't understand the first thing about the US. Anyway, don't you have enough to worry about hating and fearing Turks?
No, there is enough leeway to show you, what´s wrong with your country :cool:

Keep your nose out of our business.
You as American ain´t really saying that to a non-American.

Forum List

Back