No hope for honey bees

There are already areas - including in the US - where there is not enough food and water.

link

b/c you can fit the worlds population inside Texas and farm the rest

Yeah I heard that on Levin the other day too :rolleyes:

no

The Entire World Population can Sink into the State of Texas : Facts List

If it comes down to the numbers the entire world’s population can fit in Texas. This has been said many times and when it comes down to basic math, it is true. Texas is 268,581 Square miles, if some amazing engineer were to design the father of all complexes; basically a China housing unit on steroids is the only thing that would work. The building would cover the entire state of Texas. Rivers, ponds, and creeks included; literally every square inch of Texas would be engulfed in this building. There would be one thousand square feet per person.

Nobody cares about this shit sweetie. You might as well be standing stark naked in the middle of Siberia screaming "FIRE" in the middle of winter.

Only mental cases sit home worrying about this stuff..........:fu:

The common thread with these mental cases? They have zero real responsibilities in life.:up:

Did you know ice cream companies have started charging more for their products because honey, a vital component of their product, is being produced less and less every year?

But you're really funny man. When honey bees are gone there will still be plenty of animals for you to joke about disappearing.

I'll unsubscribe now so I don't have to see your ignorant jokes about ice cream. :cool:

Did you know that beef, pork, and chicken producers are charging more for their products because of increases in the costs of energy and feed stock (due to the U.S. burning food for fuel)?

Beef, Pork, and Chicken are not disappearing. Burning food for fuel? Are you talking about the republican subsidized product ethanol? Because I'm very ready to destroy you on that if you want to go there.

link

no

If it comes down to the numbers the entire world’s population can fit in Texas. This has been said many times and when it comes down to basic math, it is true. Texas is 268,581 Square miles, if some amazing engineer were to design the father of all complexes; basically a China housing unit on steroids is the only thing that would work. The building would cover the entire state of Texas. Rivers, ponds, and creeks included; literally every square inch of Texas would be engulfed in this building. There would be one thousand square feet per person.

Your brilliance has changed the world forever. You are a god amongst men. :cuckoo:

Nobody cares about this shit sweetie. You might as well be standing stark naked in the middle of Siberia screaming "FIRE" in the middle of winter.

The common thread with these mental cases? They have zero real responsibilities in life.:up:

Did you know ice cream companies have started charging more for their products because honey, a vital component of their product, is being produced less and less every year?

But you're really funny man. When honey bees are gone there will still be plenty of animals for you to joke about disappearing.

I'll unsubscribe now so I don't have to see your ignorant jokes about ice cream. :cool:

Did you know that beef, pork, and chicken producers are charging more for their products because of increases in the costs of energy and feed stock (due to the U.S. burning food for fuel)?

we are still paying farmers not to grow crops

no

Your brilliance has changed the world forever. You are a god amongst men. :cuckoo:

Sorry.

I forgot, liberals can't comprehend math, or admit when someone else is right.

no

Sorry.

Right about fucking what? That we could cram the world into a texas sized housing project?

Good luck with that you moron. We'd be dead in a week :cuckoo:

Sorry.

Right about fucking what? That we could cram the world into a texas sized housing project?

It's basically what the libs are forcing in major metros on the coasts (covering less space than TX) via land use restrictions that thwart development of empty land.

Sorry.

I'm still right.

Let that sink in, you are calling the person that is right, a moron. Damn, didn't know truth and math hurt liberals so much.

but now that I do know

:muahaha:

We're going to have to figure it out as the population is going to 9 billion soon.

There are already areas - including in the US - where there is not enough food and water.

link

Are you serious?

You don't know about the Colorado River Aqueduct or the Central Arizona Project???

As for Texasss, they're in the middle of an enormous drought. Google the Cargill plant closing in Plainsville TX and the dying of that town as well as many others.

I can't wait to see you're ignorant jokes about ice cream. :cool:

Relax s0n.....the bee's will be fine!!:coffee:

We shall no longer worry about the future of bees!!!!

King Hussein has ordered a special panel be formed to study the future of bees!

Does that make all of you alarmists feel better?

Not dumb, but learning what to do and not to do. I think we're extremely intelligent....Maybe to the point where we can do really destructive things at times.

The honey bee colonies should have spent more pollen on education, infrastructure, and science. Then they could have figured out what's wiping them out. This is poor hive leadership. You should get on the horn with their queen, Matt.

link

no

Every person on earth can "fit" into Rhode Island as well. Would be standing room only at about 6 sq ft per person.

Mark

Report: Honeybee Death Rate is Currently too High for Survival of the Species

A government report released last week surprisingly admits that the honeybee species are dying off at a rate too high to ‘guarantee their long term survival’.

It has been well proven that the primary factor leading to this extinction is the presence of neonicotinoid poisons, of course present in insecticides sold by and/or used by corporations such as Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dupont and their products. Image credit: Matt Romack Photography

A recent study from Harvard, published on March 27th of this year, has definitively confirmed what scientists outside the US have been saying for years: neonicotinoids are the [emphasis added] cause of colony collapse disorder(CCD). The study showed that 50% of colonies populated by bees who had been in contact with these pesticides collapsed, compared to only 1 in 6 who were not in contact with neonicotinoids.

The European Union understands that the death of honeybees is an unprecedented death for human beings and mother earth, as they have banned neonicotinoid poisons.

However, American powers refuse to believe the problem is neonicotinoid insecticides and they continue to be in use here.

These corporations with armies of lobbyists and politicians bought and paid for, like Monsanto, are playing dumb and suggesting that ‘mites’ are the cause for the death rate of honeybees, a problem so bad that it means their extinction if they continue on this path. This is dangerous anti-science rhetoric, borderline scientific denialism from the American agro-chemical establishment.
- See more at: Report: Honeybee Death Rate is Currently too High for Survival of the Species

We humans are so damn dumb.

From your link:

The European Union understands that the death of honeybees is an unprecedented death for human beings and mother earth, as they have banned neonicotinoid poisons.

So, are all bee's still gonna die out? If not, the article is simply a scare tactic.

Mark

Forum List

Back