No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

Even if they had evolved and developed little Gazelle computers to compute the trajectories of their lion seeking artillery, they would still be part of the natural world like all the other animals.
Tools like computers are not part of nature, dummy. They exist in The Natural World, but they are not Natural.

This is the point that is completely flying over your head. This is why Man is above nature, and is SuperNatural. Man is not subject to his own NATURAL Limitations. Man is the only created being that can exceed his natural limitations using his mind, and hands to extend far beyond what is natural for him.

But you are a Mental Midget so I do not expect you to understand that concept.

Go back to flinging monkey pooh in your monkey cave.

Did the "statistics" of, say, COLLEGE STUDENTS warrant demanding they get not only vaccinated, but also "boosted"?

Yes or no

DOC
Statistics don’t make policy. People make policy sometimes based on statistics. Whether the statistics warranted something is a matter of opinion.

It is you who ASSumes and then presumes to know something you obviously don’t. A competent person would of course check such things before ASSerting such nonsense.

From nearly twenty years ago. I bet there’s guidance with the recommendations even earlier.

Not all hospitals agree with the biden flunkies in boston

Tools like computers are not part of nature, dummy. They exist in The Natural World, but they are not Natural.

This is the point that is completely flying over your head. This is why Man is above nature, and is SuperNatural. Man is not subject to his own NATURAL Limitations. Man is the only created being that can exceed his natural limitations using his mind, and hands to extend far beyond what is natural for him.

But you are a Mental Midget so I do not expect you to understand that concept.

Go back to flinging monkey pooh in your monkey cave.
Tools like flaked arrowheads for fastening on sticks don't grow naturally either, and have been created. Like computers, we made them, they are not supernatural.

BOSTON (CBS) – David Ferguson is speaking out passionately on behalf of his son DJ. He says the 31-year-old is fighting for his life at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in desperate need of a heart transplant. “My son has gone to the edge of death to stick to his guns and he’s been pushed to the limit,” Ferguson said.

The family says he was at the front of the line to receive a transplant but because he has not received the COVID-19 vaccination he is no longer eligible according to hospital policy. And Ferguson says his son refuses to get the shot.

“It’s kind of against his basic principles, he doesn’t believe in it. It’s a policy they are enforcing and so because he won’t get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant,” Ferguson said.

Do you think it's right to deny someone medical care based on their vaccination status?
Yes. After organ transplants, the body is very vulnerable to infections. A simple case of the Flu or Covid could easily kill you. With the scarcity of organs and the many that die waiting, the selection committee must eliminate all possible risk. When they give this person a heart, they are denying someone else.

If this young man dies because he does not qualify for a transplant, it is not the fault of the committee. And I don't think the fault lies entirely with him but rather social media that creates and spread misinformation and lies that have likely convince him that it is better to risk the lost of a chance at a new heart rather compromise his beliefs.

I have a 17 year old grandson that refuses the vaccination. He and has buddies have sworn that they will never put these poisonous vaccines in their body. Since he's has severe asthma and is overweight, if he contracts Covid, he will likely end up in a hospital and there is nothing the family can do to change his mind.

Last edited:
Since mandates are viewed as illegal for the general population by the supreme court, and if this hospital receives federal funding, refusing treatment would be illegal.

A 100% private hospital can do what they want, it is immoral but not illegal. Is there a hospital in the USA that does not receive federal funding?
It doesn't matter whether the hospital is private or not. Transplant Programs typically serve a number of hospitals. Each transplant program makes its own decision about whether to accept someone for a transplant. The transplant team at each program has its own standards for accepting candidates. Those standards may vary somewhat but they are similar as they are based on research studies to determine patients most likely to survive.

The selectiveness of a program is determined by the scarcity of organs and length of the waiting list. However, it seem likely that every program would require a vaccination at a time when the nation is in a healthcare emergency caused by a disease that has killed over 800,000 people.

Last edited:
Not to mention the transplant team wouldn’t require it if they believed it to be a threat to his health. The whole point of requiring vaccines is to give the patient the best possible outcome from the procedure.
Been a policy for decades, a LOOOONG time ago, an alcoholic friend's dad got a liver transplant, a while later, started drinking again, they wouldn't even put him on the list.
You know what happened after that.

Look, these people are offering you something, they have rules, what if the same person, refused to take anti-rejection drugs, based on the same assumptions?

Tacrolimus decreases the activity of your immune system. This may increase the risk that you will get a serious infection.

While necessary to keep transplant patients alive, anti-rejection medications do come with a few potential side effects. This is especially true of the drug tacrolimus, which is one of the most common anti-rejection medications available. Because this medication suppresses the immune system, the patient has a higher risk of infections and infectious complications. The drug can also cause high blood pressure and gout, have adverse effects on kidney function, and potentially create blood cell issues.

When your immune system is not working normally, there may be a greater risk that you will develop cancer, especially lymphoma (a type of cancer that begins in the cells of the immune system).
The longer you take tacrolimus or other medications that decrease the activity of the immune system, and the higher your doses of these medications, the more this risk may increase.
If you experience any of the following symptoms of lymphoma, call your doctor immediately: swollen lymph nodes in the neck, armpits, or groin; weight loss; fever; night sweats; excessive tiredness or weakness; cough; trouble breathing; chest pain; or pain, swelling, or fullness in the stomach area.

That's a whole lot of side effects compared to a covid-19 vaccine, unless........................you listen to Rogan or the dentist.

Been a policy for decades, a LOOOONG time ago, an alcoholic friend's dad got a liver transplant, a while later, started drinking again, they wouldn't even put him on the list.
You know what happened after that.

Look, these people are offering you something, they have rules, what if the same person, refused to take anti-rejection drugs, based on the same assumptions?

Tacrolimus decreases the activity of your immune system. This may increase the risk that you will get a serious infection.

While necessary to keep transplant patients alive, anti-rejection medications do come with a few potential side effects. This is especially true of the drug tacrolimus, which is one of the most common anti-rejection medications available. Because this medication suppresses the immune system, the patient has a higher risk of infections and infectious complications. The drug can also cause high blood pressure and gout, have adverse effects on kidney function, and potentially create blood cell issues.

When your immune system is not working normally, there may be a greater risk that you will develop cancer, especially lymphoma (a type of cancer that begins in the cells of the immune system).
The longer you take tacrolimus or other medications that decrease the activity of the immune system, and the higher your doses of these medications, the more this risk may increase.
If you experience any of the following symptoms of lymphoma, call your doctor immediately: swollen lymph nodes in the neck, armpits, or groin; weight loss; fever; night sweats; excessive tiredness or weakness; cough; trouble breathing; chest pain; or pain, swelling, or fullness in the stomach area.

That's a whole lot of side effects compared to a covid-19 vaccine, unless........................you listen to Rogan or the dentist.

Did you get two shots and the booster?

Good luck. The above is what they're seeing from the shots, I'm not at all happy to tell you.

Did you get two shots and the booster?

Good luck. The above is what they're seeing from the shots, I'm not at all happy to tell you.
Holy crap.

Do you mean, I just invented a conspiracy theory?

You know, I forgot to add, the vaccine causes anal leakage too.
"Run" with that.

Holy crap.

"Run" with that.

US Military:

I can share with you from attorney Thomas Renz that the number of cancer diagnoses in the military’s DMED system went from a 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. This is a predominately young population.

Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance.

Now, of course, you will explode the source. Right, no one else will report it. Doesn't make it not true.

Holy crap.

"Run" with that.

By the way, if what I am thinking about these shots is true, it's personally awful for me. Almost every single family on both sides are vaccinated, including our two adult children. So when I say I take no pleasure in this, I mean it. I wish it were not true.

US Military:

I can share with you from attorney Thomas Renz that the number of cancer diagnoses in the military’s DMED system went from a 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. This is a predominately young population.

Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance.

Now, of course, you will explode the source. Right, no one else will report it. Doesn't make it not true.
From your link:

Well, now some military whistleblowers are coming forward to present data that, if verified, would signal extremely disturbing safety concerns about the vaccine that make the VAERS data look like child’s play.

Hasn't been verified.

However, Renz did say the increases were indicated in the hospitalized patients as well. I have seen one of the sworn declarations from one of the military doctors, and it states as follows, “It is my professional opinion that the major increases incidences of the above discussed instances of miscarriages, cancers, and disease were due to COVID-19 ‘vaccinations.'"

In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long.

Will they testify or will Renz just use affidavits?

Didn't work so well for Rudy.

By the way, if what I am thinking about these shots is true, it's personally awful for me. Almost every single family on both sides are vaccinated, including our two adult children. So when I say I take no pleasure in this, I mean it. I wish it were not true.
Well, all I can say, is not one person, including family, friends, and even some strangers have had no severe effects but soreness, nausea, and dizziness/head rushes for one to three days, that was it.

Well, all I can say, is not one person, including family, friends, and even some strangers have had no severe effects but soreness, nausea, and dizziness/head rushes for one to three days, that was it.

Okay. I also do not know anyone personally who died of Covid. That does not mean nearly a million people didn't die of Covid (or with Covid at any rate).

That's how anecdotes work, first. Secondly, information is being covered up.

Die from the jab, or die from no heart transplant.... potato, pa-tah-to

I like to defer to the Dear Leader for deep matters like this:

Which is pretty common. The problem with these so called studies are:
  • Either they are reporting numbers that seem large but are very very small in comparison to the number vaccinated.
  • Or the studies are based on correlations with no proof of cause and effect.
What I would like see is how many have died or became seriously ill because they listened to these so called medical or scientific studies which are never submitted to any reputable scientific or medical society yet spread like wildfire through social media and publicans that are known for publishing sensational articles filled with misinformation and conspiracy theories..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back