'No free ticket' Canada warns as Nigerian asylum seekers cross from US

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What's going on Canada, I thought refugees were welcomed with open arms ?

By Madison Park, CNN

Updated 4:51 AM ET, Wed May 9, 2018

video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

"unprecedented" surge of asylum seekers, with more than 25,000 people intercepted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police as they crossed from the US since January 2017 to March 2018.
And this year, the rate appears to be growing.
The number of people intercepted in the first three months of 2018 more than doubled those in the same time period last year. And in 2017, the number of people intercepted at the border escalated in the summer.

First they have to take Muley Cyrus and Rosie O and all the other rich celebrities who promised to leave if Trump were elected. And then we will throw in the Nigerians for free.

Last edited:
I am just curious, why are Negroes of color who have not the slightest idea about Western Civilization so compelled to invade a continent that considered them slaves for hundreds of years even by the First Nation savages? The free stuff? Soros paying them?

What's going on Canada, I thought refugees were welcomed with open arms ?

By Madison Park, CNN

Updated 4:51 AM ET, Wed May 9, 2018

video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

"unprecedented" surge of asylum seekers, with more than 25,000 people intercepted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police as they crossed from the US since January 2017 to March 2018.
And this year, the rate appears to be growing.
The number of people intercepted in the first three months of 2018 more than doubled those in the same time period last year. And in 2017, the number of people intercepted at the border escalated in the summer.

Not sure on that one since Canada has allowed thousands of Syrian refugee in at the expense of the Canadian taxpayer.

For my money every Muslim in America can migrate to Canada and let THOSE taxpayers support em.

Forum List

Back