No Felony Charges For Man Who Attacked Dave Chappelle With Knife- DA Gascon is a Soros planted disgrace

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Rushing the stage & attacking a performer with a knife doesn't constitute a felony in LA.
Does anybody think if Chappelle's attacker was white he would've faced multiple felonies? I do
Lefties enable black on black crime

“After reviewing the evidence, prosecutors determined that while criminal conduct occurred, the evidence as presented did not constitute felony conduct,” the DA’s office said in a statement. “The District Attorney’s Office does not prosecute misdemeanor crimes within the city of Los Angeles.”

May 2022 - The Gateway Pundit

Rushing the stage & attacking a performer with a knife doesn't constitute a felony in LA.
Does anybody think if Chappelle's attacker was white he would've faced multiple felonies? I do

“After reviewing the evidence, prosecutors determined that while criminal conduct occurred, the evidence as presented did not constitute felony conduct,” the DA’s office said in a statement. “The District Attorney’s Office does not prosecute misdemeanor crimes within the city of Los Angeles.”

After they broke his arm and smashed his face, they should have just tossed him to the audience.

Somebody should "take out" Gascon, what would they be charged with, littering?

So, who does prosecute misdemeanor violent assaults with a deadly weapon in the City of Los Angeles? And, isn't that a felony?

Either way, the dumbass got his arm turned 180 backwards, and may have permanent damage, so I take solace in that.

1) what's it to you?
2) are you a lawyer?
How do you know that from a legal standpoint - what he/she said is not legally accurate?

Leave the legal system to the courts - not the ignorant masses like you are on this.

1) what's it to you?
2) are you a lawyer?
How do you know that from a legal standpoint - what he/she said is not legally accurate?

Leave the legal system to the courts - not the ignorant masses like you are on this.
1) Failure to pursue justice has led us to the dumpster fire that is our country
2) You don't have to be a lawyer to know obviously this was impacted by race & a white person attacking a black man with a knife on stage would be prosecuted with felony charges by this marxist POS DA
Common sense says attacking someone with a deadly weapon should qualify as a felonious assault. But you may have a point since common sense is rarely used in Dem occupied territory

You are on a message board where we are entitled to our opinions on any subject we choose.
Get over yourself Mary

Forum List

Back