No dims Going To AIPAC

So, if someone doesn't want to go to AIPAC it's because they are anti-semitic?

Yep, you aren’t going...anti Semite.

So, I don't particularly give a shit about the Jewish religion. Am I anti-semitic?
Same goes for Islam. Am I anti-muslim?
Same goes for Christianity. Anti-Christian?
This might be interesting if you were running for president.

How so? You didn't even answer the questions.
No one cares about about what you are. The discussion is about politicians who are running for president.

LOL...you care or you would not have mentioned it.

It is physically impossible to talk about something you care noting about.

Logic appears to not be your strong suit.

The three-day conference this year will be headlined by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and Democratic House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer.

That's an awful lot of no Dims......just sayin.
But not the Democrats who want to be president.

The election is 20 months away.
All of the leaders in the race have stated they will not attend the AIPAC convention and following the incident in which Nancy Pelosi was unable to find support to censure Omar's anti semitic rants, the evidence is clear that there is a rising tide of anti semitism in the Democratic Party.

Pelosi will be there. I believe there was question enough that the freshman had anti-Semitic intent, though her subject matter encroached on some Stereotypes or Tropes. The use of Tropes is a double edge sword. Their enemies use them of course, but they are also used to pigeonhole any dissent.
Pelosi will be there and many other Democrats will be there, but none of the leaders in the race for the nomination, and that tells us that the Party has moved so far in the direction of anti semitism that they must also embrace it to have a shot at the nomination.

Now that's a shocker. (if this already has a thread, my apologies, please merge it with whatever one is in the rubber room)

But, hey. dims really aren't Anti-Semitic. It's just a coincidence that not one single dim presidential hopeful is going to the most important American Jewish political event of the year.

Will American Jews ever wise up and see what's-what? I doubt it. They've been getting crapped on by dims since FDR lowered their immigration quota in the 30's. No reason to expect them to wise up now.

Top 2020 Democrats snub AIPAC conference with little or no explanation, marking far-left shift on Israel

I would think the Anti Defemation League conference would be the most important American Jewish conf.

The three-day conference this year will be headlined by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and Democratic House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer.

That's an awful lot of no Dims......just sayin.

All of the leaders in the race have stated they will not attend the AIPAC convention and following the incident in which Nancy Pelosi was unable to find support to censure Omar's anti semitic rants, the evidence is clear that there is a rising tide of anti semitism in the Democratic Party.

Pelosi will be there. I believe there was question enough that the freshman had anti-Semitic intent, though her subject matter encroached on some Stereotypes or Tropes. The use of Tropes is a double edge sword. Their enemies use them of course, but they are also used to pigeonhole any dissent.
Pelosi will be there and many other Democrats will be there, but none of the leaders in the race for the nomination, and that tells us that the Party has moved so far in the direction of anti semitism that they must also embrace it to have a shot at the nomination.

And how exactly does a Democrat not going to AIPAC automatically mean they are anti-Semitic?

(this should be good for a laugh)

So, I don't particularly give a shit about the Jewish religion. Am I anti-semitic?

No one cares about about what you are. The discussion is about politicians who are running for president.

Not a good reader? He asked me why I hadn't answered his question and I told him why.

Not a good reader? He asked me why I hadn't answered his question and I told him why.

Check again pal...you said 'no one cares about about what you are'.

Not only are you not a good reader...you appear to not be a good typer.

And how exactly does a Democrat not going to AIPAC automatically mean they are anti-Semitic?

If you are running for president it means that either you are an anti semite of you believe the Democratic Party is so anti semitic that you must also embrace anti semitism to have a chance at the nomination.

Now that's a shocker. (if this already has a thread, my apologies, please merge it with whatever one is in the rubber room)

But, hey. dims really aren't Anti-Semitic. It's just a coincidence that not one single dim presidential hopeful is going to the most important American Jewish political event of the year.

Will American Jews ever wise up and see what's-what? I doubt it. They've been getting crapped on by dims since FDR lowered their immigration quota in the 30's. No reason to expect them to wise up now.

Top 2020 Democrats snub AIPAC conference with little or no explanation, marking far-left shift on Israel

What the heck does not going to an AIPAC conference have to do with anti-Semitism?

Obviously, you do not even know what anti-Semitism even means.

If you are running for president it means that either you are an anti semite of you believe the Democratic Party is so anti semitic that you must also embrace anti semitism to have a chance at the nomination.

I was right - you clearly have NO IDEA what anti-Semitism actually means.

So noted.

Another Trumpbot who seems INCREDIBLY uneducated.

Have a nice day.

Where do you suppose the quote I used came from Einstein.

That explains a lot.

You read a book's title and pretend to understand the contents?

keep digging

You is funny. Thanks. But you see I read your title that no Dims were going. I didn't believe it, so I checked your link and sure enough, it wasn't true. The 4 top Congressional Democrats will be attending.

I was right - you clearly have NO IDEA what anti-Semitism actually means.

So noted.

Another Trumpbot who seems INCREDIBLY uneducated.

Have a nice day.
And they are SOOOOOOOO puzzled as to why the majority of American Jews vote Democrat.

and that tells us that the Party has moved so far in the direction of anti semitism

Who's 'us', sparky? Cult45 moonbats? The Democrats? Republicans?
According to Gallup, 71% of Americans have a favorable opinion of Israel and 62% support Israel over the Palestinians, so "us" means mainstream America.

Guess again, Sparky.

Gallup poll: Half of Americans back independent Palestine

And that is ALL that matters.

and that tells us that the Party has moved so far in the direction of anti semitism

According to Gallup, 71% of Americans have a favorable opinion of Israel and 62% support Israel over the Palestinians, so "us" means mainstream America.
Does having a "favorable opinion of Israel" include sending them billions in $$$ and military support and choosing them OVER the United States?

I too have a favorable opinion of Israel.....but I choose support of the United States OVER Israel when a choice must be made.

See post #55. You shouldn't play fast and loose with assuming the politics/religion for the demographics of an entire nation. It'll make a liar out of you every time.

Guess again, Sparky.

And that is ALL that matters.
And yet,

"The majority of Americans remain partial toward Israel in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, with 59% saying they sympathize more with the Israelis whereas 21% sympathize more with the Palestinians. While still widespread, sympathy toward Israel is down from 64% in 2018 and marks the lowest percentage favoring Israel since 2009. Meanwhile, the 21% sympathizing more with the Palestinians, statistically unchanged from a year ago, is the highest by one point in Gallup's trend since 2001."

Americans, but Not Liberal Democrats, Mostly Pro-Israel

Clearly Obama's anti Israel attitude has had some effect, but mainstream America still strongly supports Israel.

Anti semites
So, if someone doesn't want to go to AIPAC it's because they are anti-semitic?

Israel is a Country. Jews are a race of people as well as a religion
Which makes one wonder why it is that presidential hopefuls are expected to prostrate themselves before the Israel Political Action Committee.

Forum List

Back