NO DECORUM – Kyrsten Sinema Wore This Outfit On Senate Floor (Photo)…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?

I'd advise this dame to sign on to the "What not to Wear" program which did fashion makeovers for inappropriately attired women. unfortunately they took the program off the air a few years ago.

Maybe President Trump can pull this broad aside and introduce her to his beloved daughter? Ivanka knows a lot more about fashion and could provide Ms. Sinema with tips as well as deals on wardrobes?

I'd advise this dame to sign on to the "What not to Wear" program which did fashion makeovers for inappropriately attired women. unfortunately they took the program off the air a few years ago.

She doesn't even have to go that far. Just hire a personal shopper. Boom! Done. You can even find them for pretty competitive prices these days. Or cripes, get one of her office interns to go with her to the store and slap anything this ugly out of her hand.

It's not even a lack of decorum that bothers me. It's that she's representing my state in the Senate looking like she got dressed in a dark room . . . in the back of the Goodwill store. That dress is hideous, those boots are totally inappropriate with it and don't match, and how old is this woman and STILL has not had anyone explain to her how to buy a bra that fits properly? And by the way, does being a Senator not pay her enough to buy some shampoo? I know homeless people with better hairstyles.

I don't care that she doesn't want to wear the standard, preppy businessperson clothes most Senators wear. Okay, fine. But is it too much to ask that she not dress like she doesn't own a mirror?

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?
So? What's wrong with her outfit?

She came overdressed. Should have worn her little pink tutu instead...

tutu.png

Well, we have this lady dressing like a hooker, and another lady screaming MOTHERFUCKER.

We also have a President who talked about the size of his dick in an official, nationally-televised presidential debate.

We've dropped our standards so completely and so shamelessly that expecting decorum at this point seems silly.

The two ends of the spectrum have led us down this rat hole, and they're both complicit.

Forum List

Back