No Criminal Charges Against MFGlobal

Aug 17, 2012
Steal enough and you can pay off the cops and keep from going to jail.

Do you need any more evidence that you are being governed by a gang of criminals?

Oh, but Republicans are rich and steal money from people......not these Democraps according to insane liberals.

Hmmmm John Corzine was a NJ Gov and US Senator as a Democrap or Republican.......

Oh, but Republicans are rich and steal money from people......not these Democraps according to insane liberals.

Hmmmm John Corzine was a NJ Gov and US Senator as a Democrap or Republican.......

Who said anything about Democrats or Republicans? You are certainly right about Corzine, no doubt there.

Bottom line, if they got power, they've probably done something illegal to get their no matter what color's they're flyin' .... just the way things are these days.

Gee, I wonder why that is?

corzine%20obama.jpg

Gee, I wonder why that is?

tune into to the mindlessness of the current psuedoconversation going on here for a clue ...

What's that old adage? ... something like "you can always hire one half of the poor to go out and kill the other half?"

The current presidential election is meaningless

Do you really think that the result would have been different if Romney or Bush II was in office right now?

Are you really that naive?

Do you really think that the result would have been different if Romney or Bush II was in office right now?

The result in the media about this story would have been vastly different if Bush or Romney were in office and Corzine was a big Republican donor/supporter. It would have been in headlines and on 'news shows' for weeks.

Especially given Biden's recent comments about how Romney and repulicans are going to 'unchain Wallstreet', like they were ever chained by the bumbling Obama administration to begin with.

Prosecution, Regulation Needed for MF Global Customers - DailyFinance

Prosecution, Regulation Needed for MF Global Customers
By Molly McCluskey, The Motley Fool
Posted 3:06PM 08/22/12

Hedge funds fail. Banks make mistakes. But the collapse of MF Global last fall was extraordinary in that customer funds were compromised. And when investigations into those missing funds led to vague non-answers, bankrupt farmers, and an industry on the verge of ruin, the collapse truly became a spectacle.

Much has been made in the past few days about the lack of federal prosecution against MF Global executives, whether because of a lack of criminal activity or a lack of evidence. If the rumors are true, it's a significant blow to MF Global customers looking for vindication. Federal prosecution would have gone a long way in sending the message that banks and bankers can't be allowed to run amok.

The criminal inmates are running the Wall Street asylum.

James Koutoulas, head of the Commodity Customer Coalition, and the leading advocate for MF Global customers, doesn't pull punches. When it comes to MF Global leaders getting a pass on accountability, his frustrations lie with the Department of Justice. "They've essentially given everybody who committed fraud in 2008 a pass," Koutoulas says, "and it appears the DOJ doesn't have the will to prosecute this either."

The result in the media about this story would have been vastly different if Bush or Romney were in office and Corzine was a big Republican donor/supporter. It would have been in headlines and on 'news shows' for weeks.

Especially given Biden's recent comments about how Romney and repulicans are going to 'unchain Wallstreet', like they were ever chained by the bumbling Obama administration to begin with.

Yeah that's a good point. Sometimes when I'm watching or listening to news I JUST HAVE to tune over to Fox to metaphorically wash the putrid insipid sounds of left-wing pule-ing out of my ears ... I'm being sincere here. The inertia behind the group-think of the liberal media is typical and emblematic of why exactly noone seems to be able to do anything about the existential crisis that is this debt pile.

Even though there would have been more noise though, the result would have been the same, and no matter which party gains power we're going to continue to be governed by one gang of criminals or another and sadly, it seems that this will be the case until the whole thing comes down around everyone's ears under the weight of the debt.

Forum List

Back