no crazy like gop crazy....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
A Mississippi state lawmaker is now admitting he opposed putting more money into elementary schools because he came from a town where “all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call ‘welfare crazy checks.’ They don’t work.”

In an interview with The Clarion-Ledger, Republican state Rep. Gene Alday says he doesn’t see the value in increasing funding to improve elementary school reading scores. Alday implied that increasing education funding for children in black families would be an exercise in futility.

“I come from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call ‘welfare crazy checks.’ They don’t work.”
Mississippi state Rep. Gene Alday
He also told the newspaper that when he was mayor of Walls, Mississippi, trips to the emergency room had taken a long time due to his black constituents. “I laid in there for hours because they (blacks) were in there being treated for gunshots.”

GOPer Blacks welfare crazy checks show education funding doesn t work MSNBC

Democrats have just as many crazies. They get elected by the people in their jurisdictions.

Just another ignorant cracker who wants to keep the blacks in their "place". Keeping them dumb and ignorant is the best way.

A Mississippi state lawmaker is now admitting he opposed putting more money into elementary schools because he came from a town where “all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call ‘welfare crazy checks.’ They don’t work.”

In an interview with The Clarion-Ledger, Republican state Rep. Gene Alday says he doesn’t see the value in increasing funding to improve elementary school reading scores. Alday implied that increasing education funding for children in black families would be an exercise in futility.

“I come from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call ‘welfare crazy checks.’ They don’t work.”
Mississippi state Rep. Gene Alday
He also told the newspaper that when he was mayor of Walls, Mississippi, trips to the emergency room had taken a long time due to his black constituents. “I laid in there for hours because they (blacks) were in there being treated for gunshots.”

GOPer Blacks welfare crazy checks show education funding doesn t work MSNBC
The more publicity those assholes get the better. Thanks.

Forum List

Back