"No collusion"??? "No obstruction"???REALLY?

Now, from everything being leaked, the HOROWITZ report, points directly at the FBI,

Hey, Trump ass kisser....is this the very same Inspector General Horowitz who CLEARED Eric Holder of any wrong doings........LMAO

What a parroting moron. Wasn't that what you said about people who aren't "original"?

Have I made the point for you yet, TDS'er, or are you too pig-stupid to get it as fast as normal people do?

I see that Gnat has waved his Leftist Surrender Flag multiple times here, so I guess I can, once again, assume that I'm right, he knows I'm right, and he's too craven and dishonest to admit it.

Now, from everything being leaked, the HOROWITZ report, points directly at the FBI,

Hey, Trump ass kisser....is this the very same Inspector General Horowitz who CLEARED Eric Holder of any wrong doings........LMAO

Didn't know he did that, but so what if he did?

Hey GNAT, good one, or was it?

Now people, LET US SEE what Mr Horowitz ACTUALLY said, and how it was reported on by the FACTS-)

Don't feel badly GNAT! I shoo political flies like you away for a partial living, each, and every, day-)

To be honest, I could probably make a great living at it instead of partial, if the Left had any people smarter than you, lolol!

Fast and Furious: why inspector 'struggled to understand' what he found

No obstruction , no collusion.

End of story you lose.

WOW.....yet ANOTHER right wing moron chimes in with..............NOTHING

Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him

Really?

You presented nothing to prove obstruction or collusion.

No one has presented any evidence of it.

You spent two years talking about it and you are the one who has nothing.

YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING

You entire life is a waste and you are truly a pathetic LOSER

Dems fund opposition research, then get the FBI to use it to launch an investigation of Trump. Yep, that's collusion, conspiracy, and obstruction.

The real investigations are just now beginning, and it looks pretty grim for Dims.

Time for Batty Natty to change tunes, or more likely have a stroke.

roi-guy_anim.gif

LOL...

Claiming executive privilege over a report that is already public is as useless as it is dumb.

Claiming executive privilege over a report that is already public
The public has access to the unredacted report?

Since when?

Well, obviously Mueller would not be testifying publicly to the redacted portions. No?

What, exactly, is the point of having him testify about the parts that are public? You can just read them. THAT'S what he has to say, right there in the pages. So why do we need this kabuki theatre of "Mr. Mueller, are these your words? Were they the truth?" Seriously, can any of you desperate TDS'ers tell me specifically what it is you think is going to happen?

To explain his thinking and his findings in his own words. To refute the narrative set by Trump and Barr and left to fester for a month. The very narrative you all are operating from and trying desperately to hold on to.

If you truly believe the report clears Trump, then why do you care?

Once again, it's HIS report. It's 400 pages long, and he wrote it. If that's not telling us everything we need to know about "his thinking and his findings", then he's incompetent.

And how is he supposed to "refute the narrative", as you put it, without either lying to Congress, or admitting he lied in his report? And how is it part of his job description to "refute narratives", anyway? Is he a fucking prosecutor, or is he a political operative? Because I seem to recall being assured, ad nauseam, that he was an impartial professional who could be trusted, way back when you dipshits were screaming for him and crowing about how he was going to "get Trump".

This might come as a shock to you, what with your advanced and terminal (we can hope, anyway) case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but SANE ADULTS care about more than your endless political show: getting back to the serious business of the country, not wasting taxpayer money on your never-ending tantrum, stuff like that.
LOL...
We understand your fears over Mueller testifying. You're right to be afraid. Chin up, darling.

YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING

I can't help you with your reading comprehension of a 4 years old.....
You're the guy on the right, btw.

Funny that a thread basically just CITING sentences from the Mueller Report has been moved to "Conspiracy Theories".......implying that the Mueller report IS part of a conspiracy.......Interesting.

I see that Gnat has waved his Leftist Surrender Flag multiple times here, so I guess I can, once again, assume that I'm right, he knows I'm right, and he's too craven and dishonest to admit it.

ASSume all you want, Cecilia............I really don't give a crap.

YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING

I can't help you with your reading comprehension of a 4 years old.....
You're the guy on the right, btw.

I comprehend fine and nothing in any of your posts or the op proves or shows collusion or obstruction you uneducated fool

Trump is an innocent man. That much is clear. I believe Barr needs to appoint a special prosecutor to look into how this started.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.”

*AHEM*

IT'S NOT A PROSECUTOR'S JOB TO ASSEMBLE EVIDENCE THAT THE SUBJECT DIDN'T DO SOMETHING!

THEIR JOB IS TO GATHER AND PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT THE SUBJECT DID DO SOMETHING!

NOR IS THERE ANY BURDEN ON THE ACCUSED TO PROVE THAT THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

YOU ARE A GOT-DAMNED IGNORANT FUCKING CLOWN!

Especially since Mueller and his team were completely biased against Trump. It was not an independent investigation. Yeah, the whole innocent until proven guilty thing isnt reserved for Trump or his family.

The public has access to the unredacted report?

Since when?

Well, obviously Mueller would not be testifying publicly to the redacted portions. No?

What, exactly, is the point of having him testify about the parts that are public? You can just read them. THAT'S what he has to say, right there in the pages. So why do we need this kabuki theatre of "Mr. Mueller, are these your words? Were they the truth?" Seriously, can any of you desperate TDS'ers tell me specifically what it is you think is going to happen?

To explain his thinking and his findings in his own words. To refute the narrative set by Trump and Barr and left to fester for a month. The very narrative you all are operating from and trying desperately to hold on to.

If you truly believe the report clears Trump, then why do you care?

Once again, it's HIS report. It's 400 pages long, and he wrote it. If that's not telling us everything we need to know about "his thinking and his findings", then he's incompetent.

And how is he supposed to "refute the narrative", as you put it, without either lying to Congress, or admitting he lied in his report? And how is it part of his job description to "refute narratives", anyway? Is he a fucking prosecutor, or is he a political operative? Because I seem to recall being assured, ad nauseam, that he was an impartial professional who could be trusted, way back when you dipshits were screaming for him and crowing about how he was going to "get Trump".

This might come as a shock to you, what with your advanced and terminal (we can hope, anyway) case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but SANE ADULTS care about more than your endless political show: getting back to the serious business of the country, not wasting taxpayer money on your never-ending tantrum, stuff like that.
LOL...
We understand your fears over Mueller testifying. You're right to be afraid. Chin up, darling.

"LOL" You understand nothing. You're too busy hoping and praying that Mueller will miraculously say something other than what's in his report, and your desperate derangement and utter lack of concern about anything other than getting your own way makes it impossible to comprehend people who don't think like psychotic children.

Chin up, "darling". I want you to be as hopeful as possible when he testifies, so that I can fully enjoy your next moment of impotent despair.

Funny that a thread basically just CITING sentences from the Mueller Report has been moved to "Conspiracy Theories".......implying that the Mueller report IS part of a conspiracy.......Interesting.

No, it implies that your frantic insistence that Mueller is magically going to say something different than his report, and this will somehow work out well for you and him, is a crazed conspiracy theory (since this is a delusion shared by all the other marginally-sentient leftist loons on the board).

ASSume all you want, Cecilia............I really don't give a crap.

Glad you're feeling so calm about your admission of defeat. You're probably used to it after all this time.

Run along, loser.

Forum List

Back