No Charges For LAPD Cops Who Shot Unarmed Man To Death On Live Television

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
No Charges For LAPD Cops Who Shot Unarmed Man To Death On Live Television

No charges will be filed against three Los Angeles police officers who fatally shot an unarmed, mentally ill man on live television following a high-speed chase, the city's top prosecutor said.

>Mentally ill man without weapon
>Armed cop
>Beaird's erratic, hour-long sprint across the region in a Corvette was "tense and chaotic" and gave officers reason to believe he was a threat
And it doesn't matter that youtube is full of videos with pursuits where drivers gone mad much more than this guy, but they weren't killed, why?!
It really seems like police just don't wanna "get their hands dirty..."

I just dont care. People act like fucking animals...im at the point that I dont care how cops deal with these scum. Just keep them away from me.

I'm not going to help bump up HuffPo's traffic but don't play stupid games with the police. It's that simple. And hour long chase isn't going to end well. That would especially be a good time to follow orders and a really bad time to continue acting retarded.

It's a very small minority of police that are doing this, but they need to be prosecuted. If we can't expect police to be held accountable for anything, then why the hell should citizens be held accountable for anything?
They are. Happens all the time. But the lynch mob isn't the way to do it.

The cops are not the ones at fault here, this man never should have been outside, period. He should have been locked up already, but he wasn't, now he's dead, and that's a real shame.

Blame the real criminals, those people that decided this man posed no threat to anyone.

Forum List

Back