No cases of voter protection of blacks for years under Bush

what would have been the charge?

they didnt threaten anyone.

One guy had a billyclub but threatened no one.

Here you have all this evidence that blacks are kept from voting by the republican party and that is all you have?

what would have been the charge?

they didnt threaten anyone.

One guy had a billyclub but threatened no one.

Here you have all this evidence that blacks are kept from voting by the republican party and that is all you have?

Thats all I need.... I dont plan on trolling the internet to prove you wrong.... I have a life.

Now get back to whoring ya whore.

:fu:

BTW, if I still and pointed a "billyclub" at you..... thats gonna intimidate you!

Especially if I am known for this kind of rhetoric:
'Want freedom? Kill some crackers!'

Hmm.... curiosly its gone from youtube !

Last edited:
I've got one word for you TM

B ooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo o o o oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo o o o ooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo osh

Have youever seen a white power rally?

same shit different colors

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZ3-Lcbwmc]Kill Some White Crackers; Kill their Babies - New Black Panthers; Holder drops charges - YouTube[/ame]

Joseph D. Rich | Playing politics with Justice - Los Angeles Times

It has notably shirked its legal responsibility to protect voting rights. From 2001 to 2006, no voting discrimination cases were brought on behalf of African American or Native American voters. U.S. attorneys were told instead to give priority to voter fraud cases, which, when coupled with the strong support for voter ID laws, indicated an intent to depress voter turnout in minority and poor communities.

At least two of the recently fired U.S. attorneys, John McKay in Seattle and David C. Iglesias in New Mexico, were targeted largely because they refused to prosecute voting fraud cases that implicated Democrats or voters likely to vote for Democrats.

you guys just ignore the facts

Bush and team refused to protect these Black American and Indian Americans

so you dont care about these American voters?

is that out of racism or partisanism or both?

estrich2-1.jpg

Last edited:

See, the problem here is in what you assume, what you presume, and where you take matters before substantiating your misguided reason.

There comes a time in life where Hallucinogenics can hurt your remaining brain cells. That's as good a time as any to stop, TDM, to just say no.

One Person, one Vote, plenty of time to Register and get the kinks out. Deal with it.

why do you not care about these voters?

Why do yoiu belittle their concerns?

Forum List

Back