No accomplishments for Obama? How 'bout 1st US President

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
to NEVER; not even once in 8 years, deliver even 3% GDP Growth.

That's right folks; President Obama is the first United States president in the history of this great nation that has failed to see 3% GDP growth during his time in office.

Of course; Hilldawg wants to continue Obama's policies. - Great job guys, we are REAL proud of you...

applause4.gif

Simply the Worst=> Obama is FIRST PRESIDENT EVER to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

Yup, sums it all up...taking credit for the actions of others.

You will continue to see slow growth as long as the rich horde profits and invest them in other countries...

So, here is the reality; Barack Hussein Obama has presided over the most anemic economy in history. And the Hilldebeast is PROMISING more of the same

And our friends on the left say "stock market"

Not a big surprise; these are the same people that are excited when Obummer bows to foreign dignitaries, gives $150 BILLION to Iran & then turns around and says "I got Bin Laden"

So, we always have excuses - excuses for emasculating the US military & excuses for a pitiful economy

Telling...

DOW- 1/20/09, 7,949.09. TODAY, 18,432.24!
Which obama policy did that?
Why didn't you ask the OP that question? You can't have it both ways.
So you couldn't answer and want to blame me. LOL
IMO, pointing out your hypocrisy is good enough and it's obvious that, if the DOW had gone down, you'd be jumping on it.
What hypocrisy? You're just a dumb asshole that makes claims he can't back up and blames the other guy. I asked a question you can't answer, that's not the definition of hypocrisy.

DOW- 1/20/09, 7,949.09. TODAY, 18,432.24!
Which obama policy did that?
Why didn't you ask the OP that question? You can't have it both ways.

So now the argument isn't income inequality, the jobs issues, workplace participation rates, manufacturing jobs or anything else. As long as the 1 percent get rich on the stock market everything is AOK. Wow the left wing sure knows how to turn on a dime.

Forum List

Back